Getting the Calories in

Guessing light olive oil doesn’t have as many calories or as much fat though, so only if you can’t stomach extra virgin olive oil? I definitely need to get myself some 100% natty peanut butter, none of that injected up non-oil shizzle.

Bill I agreee with you there, if i geniunly eat every 2 hours I would be much more likely to reach it easily, as it is i am trying to spread the calories over 5 meals for example (on a good day): 10am 12am 2pm 5pm 8pm and a shake before bed (though sometimes taking the place of my last meal). The times depend entirely on what time i get up, for example today i’m only just getting my 1st meal now at 10:30am, i suppose this could be part of my problem.

I wish I had this problem.

I believe it is a problem if you rise late in the day (if it results in less waking hours - not if you work nights for example) as it not only eats into your eating time, but will often leave you fatigued and unmotivated.

Saying that, you look about 19 or so… and as we all know - teens need their sleep :wink:

make sure it’s extra virgin olive oil. or else you will not get the same benefits. Don’t be deceived by clever marketing that says “natural olive oil” or “organic olive oil” if it’s not extra virgin, it’s not good.

[quote]dratner wrote:
make sure it’s extra virgin olive oil. or else you will not get the same benefits. Don’t be deceived by clever marketing that says “natural olive oil” or “organic olive oil” if it’s not extra virgin, it’s not good.[/quote]

Didn’t really think about this till now, but it’s what we are getting atm so theres some good news!

@Brook: Yeahhh haha! I’m only just 18 so my sleep should be key, of course there is the problem of the occasional night out (probably every two weeks, on average, bit more lately because its holidays and everyone my age is off to University so soon). Last “night” i slept from 5.30am to 3.20pm, which is about as bad as it can get for messing up my fatigue, motivation and missing a load of meals, but the point is for 90% of days/nights that are fine, i could get up earlier, for example 9am, and should really.

Sounds like you need to get up a bit earlier.

My eating is always best when I am at work, because I wake up at 7 and then eat every 2-2.5 hours all the way through. But i’ve got a 6 week summer holiday coming up soon, which is tempting to sleep it away, rising late etc etc, i’m going to still set my alarm for 8 and get up to get my eating in.