Getting That Lean

[quote]greekdawg wrote:
Not to be a dick, but do people even read the friggin articles here at all???

I thought this was a thread I posted in yesterday that had the exact same question. Turns out this is a brand new thread.

There are probably dozens (if not more) of articles here on fat loss alone.

IMO, you should read Refined Physique Transformation by Christian Thibaudeau.[/quote]

I don’t think your a dick, but I dont get what you mean. Ive been reading over this site for 4 days now and have yet to see an article that expresses a clear candidate for the training program/diet they outline.Every article practically always proclaims itself to be the ‘best’ fat burner/diet/regime/supplement, however they never state that its better to start this diet etc if you are 15lbs or 50lbs overweight/away from your goalfor MAXIMUM RESULTS.

I initially started looking into the V-Diet, and in the article an example of an extremley overweight female awaiting surgery is used, but then in the Physique Clinic, the author states that the best candidate for the V-Diet is one with muscle and like 20 ish lbs to lose. all I was asking was if anyone knew of a diet/workout plan combo specifically for the really fat guys!

Also, I have had it said to me (on this very thread) that if I eat pretty clean and excercise I will see results. that to me is obvious, but why then did (for example) Bartl not just do that?

There are so many articles with conflicting opinions on here i was just getting confused. German body comp is the best for fatloss, but 10x3 says that too. circuits/complexes/fasted cardio/HIT/low intensity cardio all claim to be the best for fat loss,however ive read on this site that a primarily anaerobic training routine is better because cardio isnt as effective! For the next 6 months or so losing fat is my primary goal, but how are you supposed to know which to follow?
Do you know what I mean??

[quote]jackabstrakt wrote:
greekdawg wrote:
Not to be a dick, but do people even read the friggin articles here at all???

I thought this was a thread I posted in yesterday that had the exact same question. Turns out this is a brand new thread.

There are probably dozens (if not more) of articles here on fat loss alone.

IMO, you should read Refined Physique Transformation by Christian Thibaudeau.

I don’t think your a dick, but I dont get what you mean. Ive been reading over this site for 4 days now and have yet to see an article that expresses a clear candidate for the training program/diet they outline.Every article practically always proclaims itself to be the ‘best’ fat burner/diet/regime/supplement, however they never state that its better to start this diet etc if you are 15lbs or 50lbs overweight/away from your goalfor MAXIMUM RESULTS.

I initially started looking into the V-Diet, and in the article an example of an extremley overweight female awaiting surgery is used, but then in the Physique Clinic, the author states that the best candidate for the V-Diet is one with muscle and like 20 ish lbs to lose. all I was asking was if anyone knew of a diet/workout plan combo specifically for the really fat guys!

Also, I have had it said to me (on this very thread) that if I eat pretty clean and excercise I will see results. that to me is obvious, but why then did (for example) Bartl not just do that?

There are so many articles with conflicting opinions on here i was just getting confused. German body comp is the best for fatloss, but 10x3 says that too. circuits/complexes/fasted cardio/HIT/low intensity cardio all claim to be the best for fat loss,however ive read on this site that a primarily anaerobic training routine is better because cardio isnt as effective! For the next 6 months or so losing fat is my primary goal, but how are you supposed to know which to follow?
Do you know what I mean??[/quote]

I was more or less talking to the OP. But, I understand where you are coming though. Yes, there is lots of info on this site and it can be overwhelming if you are a newbie. But unless you are working with a professional, there is really know way for anyone to know the exact diet/training program that will work for you.

You will kind of have to find you way. I mean people can offer advice here and there but for the most part you will have to try something and see if it works.

IF you have 35+ pounds to lose, why don’t you try the v-diet? Sounds like you were kind of leaning toward it.
Sounds like you’re going to need to make some serious dietary changes and clean up your diet. That might help.

Do that for a month, and then you can choose something that you can do long term.