T Nation

Getting Testosterone Prescribed

Before starting I would like to make it clear that I am not looking to take steroids.

Would you be able to to contact a physician, claim that yo don't feel like a man and be get prescribed with test. I know they would test your levels and such. I overheard some people talking about this.

Just no.

No doctor will prescribe you test “just because”

Agree with the last two cats. Getting a doctor to even test you will be hard enough with your “good genetics”. Usually they’ll take one look at your and know if a hormone panel is necessary. In fact, it probably won’t happen until you’re in your LATE 20s.

We could refer you to the terms and conditions for this website:

You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms of Use. Furthermore, you affirm that you will in fact abide by and comply with the Terms of Use.

Could also report this and have you banned.
Legally, no one should be seen as doing anything to assist or encourage you.

[quote]nickyn97 wrote:
Before starting I would like to make it clear that I am not looking to take steroids at this point in my life because I am only 17.

Okay so like I said i’m 17 and I have really good genetics. At some point down the line, maybe after I secure a solid job when I;m in my early 20s, I was thinking about going to my doc and getting him to prescribe me test even though I don’t need it. My trainer said that this alone would get me huge gains. With this prescription I could be producing huge amounts of test for the rest of my life if I stay on it (at least I think). I know that most people stack up on a bunch of drugs, so would prescribed test alone actually blow me up past my genetic potential effectively?

I feel like this is in my best interest because it is legal. I’m a frequent flyer, and security checks would not be optimal. I also don’t want to get bad gear or get arrested haha.
[/quote]

Ditch your trainer, seriously. That’s the best thing you can do. Any idiot who recommends test to a 17 year old is a fraud.

If your genetics are as good as you think they are, you should be able to make considerable progress naturally. I would highly recommend doing this.