T Nation

Getting Testosterone Levels Checked

After going through a prolonged period of low physical/mental drive, tiredness etc… I have decided to get my testosterone level checked. Problem is, out of the dozens types of doctors, I am not sure which one to pick to get a better experience.

Any recommendations?


Your primary physician can refer you to a lab for bloodwork to get your T-levels checked. Until then, you don’t need to see anyone special unless it comes back that you have lower than normal levels.

Yup even a PA can do the test its the outcome that may warrant further docs.