T Nation

Getting T From Multiple Pharmacies/Prescriptions

Hi,
I am on TRT from online med office. they prescribe my T injections that I pay for out of pocket.
Recently I visited local med office to see if my insurance would cover that.
I found a doctor who prescribed me T that I just picked up from the pharmacy.
Insurance didn’t cover T but partially covered my visit to the doctor. It seems that it will cover some of the labs as well. In total I am paying same amount that I have with my online med office.

The local doctor that prescribed T is not willing to prescribe anastrozole or any other AI. He doesn’t know what it does and is not willing to prescribe it (crazy, right)? When I tried to explain, he said my time is out, and I should leave.
He also doesn’t prescribe HCG as he doesn’t believe in it either… when I showed him my labs, the only thing he looked at was total T. Didn’t know how to read anything else.
So all in all, switching to that doctor doesn’t save money and doesn’t make a lot of sense.
However, since I am planning to do couple of cycles per year, I don’t mind stocking some extra T.
Question - how safe would it be to keep buying T using both prescriptions, considering my online med office and the local doctor are in different states. Also I will use my insurance only with local doctor?

Assuming by “safe” you mean legal?

Even though testosterone is a CIII drug, I don’t think the Feds track it like they might CIV or CV narcotics.

Feds might not track it but the next doctor will. It’s in a database that every doctor and pharmacy can see. If you want extra just do what many of us do and grab some from the underground. You’ll need to do that anyway if you’re planning multiple blasts.

Also, don’t mess with any of that until you have a real protocol dialed in first. Remember, it’s about health first, then vanity can take over.

thank you iron_yuppie and highpull

sounds that messing between two offices might not be worth it, since I need to buy other gear from underground anyway.

[quote=“iron_yuppie, post:3, topic:259125”]
don’t mess with any of that until you have a real protocol dialed in first. Remember, it’s about health first, then vanity can take over.
[/quote] understood! not planning anything crazy. just need to accelerate a bit.

Google “prescription monitoring program”

Altho i will say paying out of pocket highly decrease the chnace of it becoming an issue