T Nation

Getting Strong

should i lift with gear? i just watched this

NO NO NO NO!

This guy is total retard! How did you find the video?

THIS IS IS FUCKED. ive seen his videos before. hes an IDIOT.

[quote]actionboy wrote:
THIS IS IS FUCKED. ive seen his videos before. hes an IDIOT.[/quote]

So is this a no, you don’t want to use gear until you
work on your raw strength?

[quote]Lentzy wrote:

[quote]actionboy wrote:
THIS IS IS FUCKED. ive seen his videos before. hes an IDIOT.[/quote]

So is this a no, you don’t want to use gear until you
work on your raw strength?[/quote]

its hard to say one way or another. sure, train with gear but train raw as well. thats not why this guy is an idiot. this guy is an idiot because he lets his kids train in gear but doesnt make them squat to depth or bench to their chest so whats the point? those kids could be working raw with weight they can handle and probably get a lot stronger. but what do i know. im not a 40 year old guy that hosts shirtless 15 year olds in my basement.

You’d be better off doing the exact opposite of everything shown in that video.

That’s not lifting in gear. It’s stupidity incarnate.

You guys are all idiots.

This guy is the man. Here is another video if you don't believe me. Perfect reps.. . every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQj3Y-vQKXk&feature=related

Is this retard serious? Please, someone call the parents!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4vh77zn_MY

zach putting his back out is a favourite moment

[quote]get-it-done wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4vh77zn_MY

zach putting his back out is a favourite moment[/quote]

Why do they all hang onto the rack?

[quote]Lentzy wrote:

[quote]get-it-done wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4vh77zn_MY

zach putting his back out is a favourite moment[/quote]

Why do they all hang onto the rack?[/quote]

they’re just feeling it. i think it helps them to get really strong

I actually feel a little sick from watching that.

I like how he points out that all his kids are drug free. Was there any question? They looks small for just normal high school kids much less strength training.

Who is he trying to kid that they squat 400-500lbs parallel, much less for reps?

This guy is completely delusional.

Jesus, this was on related videos, I guess youtube understands related dumbness now.

Skip to around the end.


This idiot needs slapped