Getting Stalked Here at The Nation

Keep lifting and eating. Get to be the biggest motherfucker you can be.

Bring on the stalkers!

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

to be honest, this paranoia of being stalked really makes me want to post a picture of my balls
[/quote]

This idea sounds good. Please proceed.

I had a stalker, I use to have a different name on here and then found out someone kept searching for me and reading my posts so I switched from using a name that was pretty much my real name to a handle. The only down side is now I’m an '09er when I had really signed up in '08

broken thread is broken…

refresh dammit

I used to get calls a while back that I know were from a poster here…because the texts and shit would be pertaining to things that would only matter on this site…“post pics” kinda stuff.

If the OP is correct and he is being stalked, it just proves that one needs to be careful what they post online, whether it be T-Nation or a social networking site.

As long as I have been posting here, I can’t recall ever posting a picture of my face. I have a single photo of myself in my hub, but even that photo doesn’t reveal much in the way of my identity.

More importantly, some co worker says you look good naked and you haven’t SIIHP?

1. The next time he mentions anything suspicious, bite his ear off.

2. Proposition her directly and aggressively. Include flexing. Also, try saying “Yeah, you like some of that?!”.

3. The next time this happens, stand on a chair and loudly announce to your office that you are the Alpha Male, and that come the revolution, the men will be slain and the women will consider it a privelege to grovel at your feet.

4. Tell us.

Although my advice may seem somewaht exaggerated, I feel that there are two ways out of this: either keep your head down and hope they leave you alone (they probably won’t), or ratchet up the crazy (the hope is that they will worry about flicking your switch and pushing you over the edge).

^^ No one messes with a crazy person. It’s how I survive.

my money is on paranoid delusions.

OP, buy a “Haters gonna hate” t-shirt and make faces at your co-workers that coincide with the shirt.

…then flex the shit outta your calves.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
If the OP is correct and he is being stalked, it just proves that one needs to be careful what they post online, whether it be T-Nation or a social networking site.

As long as I have been posting here, I can’t recall ever posting a picture of my face. I have a single photo of myself in my hub, but even that photo doesn’t reveal much in the way of my identity. [/quote]

This makes little sense. You have no doubt been photographed several times today and didn’t even know it. I have high school kids at times taking pics of me with their cell phone while I train at the gym. if you are a social AT ALL more people than you know already have pictures of you…including law enforcement and every red light you have ever come close to running.

Eventually, true privacy will be a thing of the past…so walking around thinking your precious face needs to be protected on line like this makes little sense today.

Either way, you don’t exactly stand out much here so why would you be that concerned?

Been there…: Hi Stalker! - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

You should’ve called out your female co-worker when she said you look good naked, ask her how she knows with a shit eating grin on your face. This should eventually lead to the 2 of you doing the naked boogalu, and if it doesn’t you tell her you’ll report her to HR for saying you looked good naked.

Hey Jax Un, you wanna go to the Sizzler to get some grub? My treat!

Well you posted this in the appropriate forum, because if your coworkers are stalking you, making coy comments and then going to one cubicle to giggle, they definitely need to GET A LIFE.

For those that commented on my comment (even though you’re all just being smart asses…:)) - I don’t mind if my coworkers get a hold of a picture of me holding my son, pictures of me with no shirt, tattoos exposed, etc. however are a different story.

And TBH, I’d rather have not had my face plastered all over that cheesesteak thread but as a natural born (cheesesteak) killer I have to take the good with the bad.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

As long as I have been posting here, I can’t recall ever posting a picture of my face. I have a single photo of myself in my hub, but even that photo doesn’t reveal much in the way of my identity. [/quote]

This makes little sense. You have no doubt been photographed several times today and didn’t even know it. I have high school kids at times taking pics of me with their cell phone while I train at the gym. if you are a social AT ALL more people than you know already have pictures of you…including law enforcement and every red light you have ever come close to running.

Eventually, true privacy will be a thing of the past…so walking around thinking your precious face needs to be protected on line like this makes little sense today.

Either way, you don’t exactly stand out much here so why would you be that concerned?[/quote]

Someone having pictures of you in your car or whatever is a lot different than someone having pictures of you half naked, flexing in the mirror.

Like it or not, bodybuilding has a negative stigma attached to it and it’s something most people are better off avoiding rather than fighting the good fight.

Also, I’d still like to know what Jax On’s job is. That’s pretty important WRT whether or not I’d care about my coworkers following me around on this site.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
^^^^ Iz okay eye can fap to your face NEtime here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/lankymofo_is_pregnant?id=3464776&pageNo=3[/quote]

And here

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/need_a_food_challenge_companion?id=3688717&pageNo=6

V