Getting Sick Like Clockwork

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Ok fine, vitamin and mineral deficiencies do not have a detrimental effect on the immune system. There, you “win”.

Also, all of GAL is bullshit. It is not “serious business” like the training and nutrition side of a lifting site.

Of course eating more would be helpful in his case. So would consuming a greater amount of vitamins and minerals, which can be done by eating more, through supplementation or both. Don’t be a silly cry baby, nobody is challenging your opinion.[/quote]

OK you believe that eating 1000 calories a day and a multi vitamin is the way to go.

I’ll believe in something that’s not completely retarded. [/quote]Ok you are ignoring half my post to pick a fight where there isn’t one. That is completely retarded.

You WEIGH 88 kg, and you can SQUAT 200 kg??

Video of GTFO.

TWEET

per Occam, it’s almost certainly the OP’s low kcal intake leading to suppressed immune function (though more like suppressed EVERYTHING at such meager intake) and, in turn, clockwork sickness

when i get a hold of quality camera and have recovered from my bitch belly syndrome ill be able 2 post some vids up

note: 200kg powerlifting squat…therefore not full depth…185ish at full depth though

[quote]TheAthleticOne wrote:
note: 200kg powerlifting squat…therefore not full depth…185ish at full depth though[/quote]

Say wha’?

If there is ever a thread where e-lifts should be called bullshit, this is it. Guy eats 1000 kcals/day, is 190 lbs and damn near has a 1300 lb total. GTFO.

[quote]kman3b18 wrote:
If there is ever a thread where e-lifts should be called bullshit, this is it. Guy eats 1000 kcals/day, is 190 lbs and damn near has a 1300 lb total. GTFO.[/quote]

genetics are a powerful thing, now im eating properly im going to smash out some videos in the near future and show u what a cunt u sound. take care mate

[quote]2020Wellness wrote:

the low carbs account for trying to get leaner, 120g protein usually when i dont have a shake (45g protein) so i could easily get up to around 200g protein per day…[/quote]

Low carb does not equal fat loss. A calorie deficit equals fat loss, and too big of a calorie deficit equals numerous negative effects.[/quote]

Inadequate Daily calories!
Consider 10 calories per pound of bodyweight ‘rock-bottom’ daily intake, and then only for short periods of time.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]2020Wellness wrote:

the low carbs account for trying to get leaner, 120g protein usually when i dont have a shake (45g protein) so i could easily get up to around 200g protein per day…[/quote]

Low carb does not equal fat loss. A calorie deficit equals fat loss, and too big of a calorie deficit equals numerous negative effects.[/quote]

Inadequate Daily calories!
Consider 10 calories per pound of bodyweight ‘rock-bottom’ daily intake, and then only for short periods of time. [/quote]

ive upped this to 2600 slowly gonna try and get up to 3400 i feel alot better even though it feels like a lot of effort but i feel like my bodies an actual furnace burning fat instead of my entire body lol

dont know how ive survived so long on such a minimal diet

Im calling troll.

tweet

squat:200kg (440lbs) Deadlift:220kg (485lbs) Bench: 160kg (352lbs) not great totals but only started training last year following a debilitating knee injury which put my basketball ambitions to rest.
[/quote]

Only trained last year? And you bench 160kg at 88kg

I don’t believe you

note: 200kg powerlifting squat…therefore not full depth…185ish at full depth though[/quote]
People get called out on this site all the time and I usually find it to be annoying.

In rare cases like this though when the OP starts changing his numbers, it’s all worth it.

[quote]JLone wrote:

People get called out on this site all the time and I usually find it to be annoying.

In rare cases like this though when the OP starts changing his numbers, it’s all worth it.

[/quote]

i was stating that its only valid in pl stance, if it was ass to grass of course its not coming back up, whats wrong with u

^I am not hear for semantics.^

Post the videos when you get them.

And next time you get called out on line don’t back down. That’s like blood in the water around here.

haha ‘next time u get called out online dont back down?’ what is this youtube??

haha ‘next time u get called out online dont back down?’ what is this youtube??[/quote]
Just friendly advice.

Couldn’t care less what you liken this site to.

haha ‘next time u get called out online dont back down?’ what is this youtube??[/quote]

Welcome to T-Nation.

GTFO.

tweet