Getting Shredded?

hey this is my first time posting anything on this site…i’am 17 turning 18 in february i’ve always been a pretty big kid but this summer i lost a LOT of body fat. i’am at 6’0 225 and right now i’m going to the gym. i have a pretty awesome workout by my personal experience i do 2 body part a day with weight that i can handle not too heavy not too light just perfect for me 3 exercises each and 4 sets of 12-15 reps. during the past few weeks i’ve seen a huge difference in my mass and strength thanks to a high protein, moderate carb, and low fat diet but i still have some significant amount of body fat i really wanna get shredded am i heading down the right path or is there anything anyone knows i can do in addition.

Thanks.

search for the T-Dawg 2.0 if you want to lose weight. Just a quick question about your workout program if I may. What weight is “just right”? In my experience if the weight is “just right” then you aren’t pushing yourself hard enough.

I am just curious, why are you doing low fat?

and also can you specify a bit…you explained HIGH P, MOD C, and LOW F…but what are your meals like…how often do you eat…what a nutritional day looks like…can give an example of that?..what are your workouts like…go beyond the 12-15 reps method.I look foward to hear from you

well for me just right would be i’m not pushing myself wayyyy to hard. i complete all my reps …usually 15 if i put too much weight my muscles just cant do that much …im innexperienced with the terminology and way of saying things but you prob. kind of understand.