Getting Rid of Pregnant Belly Look

Ok so this has been goin on for quite a while. I’m not quite sure how to go about getting rid of this thing. Any advice?

When are you due?

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Ok so this has been goin on for quite a while. I’m not quite sure how to go about getting rid of this thing. Any advice?[/quote]

are you still at 10% bodyfat, as stated in your profile?

c-section

Its probably due to a weak transverse abdominus. You can suck in your gut and hold it for about 30 seconds(make sure to flex the stomach while doing this). They are called vacuums and they keep your stomach in check. This will work if you are in the middle of a bulk but not if you are a lard ass :S

Coat hanger.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Coat hanger.[/quote]

lol

howie424, I hope you’re not a teenage girl. As soon as I saw the title, I knew this thread was a classic in the making…

Kick in the gut.

Seriously though, do the stomach vacuums, they’ll help. And if not, time to cut.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Coat hanger.[/quote]

Enlighten me?

Don’t worry, the weight will just fall off once you start breastfeeding.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Coat hanger.

Enlighten me?[/quote]

Obviously an allusion to the classic method of abortion back when it was difficult to get a doctor to do it for you. Apparently a coat hanger would be straightened out, and carefully guided up the birth canal, where it would be used to poke holes in the fetus.

This would all take place at midnight in some guy’s garage.

In fact, it’s actually not that funny.

Nah it is, man. But the following barbecue is no joke, that’s some serious flavor.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Coat hanger.

Enlighten me?

Obviously an allusion to the classic method of abortion back when it was difficult to get a doctor to do it for you. Apparently a coat hanger would be straightened out, and carefully guided up the birth canal, where it would be used to poke holes in the fetus.

[/quote]

wow

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Coat hanger.

Enlighten me?

wow
[/quote]

yeah, illegal abortion’s not pretty. One of the reason’s i’m pro-abortion, if it’s not legal, it will get done other ways, which tend to be very dangerous to the life of the mother-to-be.

[quote]Majin wrote:
Nah it is, man. But the following barbecue is no joke, that’s some serious flavor.[/quote]

Majin, you’re one sick puppy…