Getting Rid of Little Baby Tire Ring

All right, i am a fit skinny muscular guy with below 9% body fat. howeveri have these little fat patches right over my waste line on the sides. Im a fit guy with love handles, boo. Help me out!

Aside from proper nutrition and the basic supplements, another poster here mentioned how HOT-ROX may help in spot reduction with before and after pics. Lemme see if I can find the post.

Here it is, hope it helps:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1985161

I read about a supp on the Precision Nutrition site that is supposta help with mid section fat loss. It is called Abs+.

I would like to know if it makes a notociable diffrence.

If you find a way let me know.

aight, ill check out that site,
the weird thing is i have a six pack
but these 2 love handles on the side

I’d love to see your before and afters if you try one of these products. Keep everyone updated. Your physique is lean enough where if somehting made a difference, we would all be able to see.

alrighty ill try to get some pics going

Me thinks you’re just not quite lean enough, despite what the numbers say. Keep going.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Me thinks you’re just not quite lean enough, despite what the numbers say. Keep going.[/quote]

That is my guess. You’re more of a 4 pack than a 6 pack.

Add more muscle.

i’ll show you guys

Is that your pic? It looks like something from Mens Health.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Is that your pic? It looks like something from Mens Health.[/quote]

Haha, that’s EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it. I hope it was just for illustration purposes. If it’s him (and not a model like it looks), he sure took some effort to get that good, multi-directional lighting with a white background just to show his BTR.

cueball

yeah thats not me haha just searched goooooogle
heres me…

[quote]NTB wrote:
heres me…[/quote]

You have a better six pack than the original.

run…?? shit man i dont know. i see you wrestle so you got plenty of cardio. How about side bends and a lot of oblique training

It’s generally agreed that direct oblique training is useless. That wouldn’t have an effect on the fat there anyways.

Keep this thread going damnit!

NTB I’m basically in the EXACT same shape as you right now.

Is it me or does not even seem like that much when you pinch it? Pisses the bejesus out of me.

[quote]NTB wrote:
heres me…[/quote]

You’re really fucking lean. Don’t know why you’re wanting to lose anymore. Eating disorder? Seriously, what the hell? Baby spare tire? Those are obliques.

yeh pretty lean, just that one spots bad
i think im gonna look at
abs+
slight dieting
ab and oblique training