Getting Rid of Estrogen

When it comes to this, it’s definitely my pet peeve. What are ways to lower estrogen? I was fat as hell as a kid so I had the moobs for a while then finally got skinny in 7th grade. Every time I try to get big ( especially now since I’m all about power lifting ) my chest mass has not changed and I have more chest fat. Not to mention I use MHP Probolic SR 3 times a week which has soy protein like all MHP products…really pisses me off. But yeah how can I decrease estrogen because it seems like I don’t have as much chest muscle ( but still have strength ) even though I do 2-4 chest exercises for strength a week and i eat good

I have trouble believing in all the OTC anti-estrogen supplements that are out there now. I stick to real Arimedex.

Improve insulin sensitivity, lift heavy, stay consistent.
look into an estrogen blocker if high levels are really the problem.
You know your moobs can be due to high levels of fat, try to lean out?
If you have the cash I heard the indigo project and supp is working wonders. I would love to run a 3 month cycle of it, but don’t have that much cash to shell out on it.

yeah man, live healthier. My estrogen (estradiol) still is high but I have dropped it a considerable amount.

Step 1: Eat more leafy greens. Especially include Broccoli IMO raw. These are detoxing foods, they will help get rid of some of the toxins in your body. You can start small with like a 1/2 cup or 4 oz a day but work up to the point with every meal you are consuming some green leafy stuff.

Step 2: Eat healthier in general. Carbs are cool, refined sugar/hfcs/processed crap is not (berries, fruit, potatos, veggies, probiotic foods like kimchee and stuff)

Step 3: Dedicate yourself to losing fat. Fat creates the enzyme Aromatase which converts testosterone to estradiol. Fat also stores toxins so when you burn your fat you will be releasing these into your body again and if you are not eating leafy green detox food this will have a hard time leaving your body and probably be restored or do some more damage.

Step 4: supplements for healthy endocrine function. Zinc, Vit D3, Iodized Salt, Selenium there are tons more but you can decide what you feel you want or need. Also be aware of places where toxins are prevalent, like plastic bottles/food containers. Don’t lose your mind trying to avoid EVERY SINGLE THING, because it is impossible. Toxins are in the air we breath, the water we drink and shower with, the food we eat, it is not 100% avoidable. With that being said there are things you can avoid, you don’t need to drink 38 water bottles a day or microwave your food in a plastic container that is not bpa free.

There is an otc aromatase inhibitor that is getting really great reviews. But I’d rather not tell you what it is unless you’ve done everything you can naturally to help yourself. This is why we have these problem in the world. Everyone wants the easy way.

Alright I’ll look into those. I mean it’s not that big of a problem, I just think with the amount of pressing I do I should have a bigger chest I’ve seen no change in size and width I’ve only gotten stronger which is cool and all but I want a big ass torso

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
There is an otc aromatase inhibitor that is getting really great reviews. But I’d rather not tell you what it is unless you’ve done everything you can naturally to help yourself. This is why we have these problem in the world. Everyone wants the easy way.[/quote]
Although all of your information was good here, if the OP can’t stop drinking a supplement he knows to contain soy protein what are the chances he will do any of the things you wrote?

Could you PM me the name of the aromatase inhibitor you mentioned?

i still swear by grape seed extract at 400mg a day as an estrogen reducer. ive been off it for more than a month now and feel like ass again. if you want to erase ← (hint) your estrogen you can try grape seed extract.

There is an otc aromatase inhibitor that is getting really great reviews. But I’d rather not tell you what it is unless you’ve done everything you can naturally to help yourself. This is why we have these problem in the world. Everyone wants the easy way.[/quote]

wow paulie you look a ton leaner in your display pic. nice job.

[quote]JLone wrote:

Although all of your information was good here, if the OP can’t stop drinking a supplement he knows to contain soy protein what are the chances he will do any of the things you wrote?

Could you PM me the name of the aromatase inhibitor you mentioned? [/quote]

PM sent.

Lol I thought about that as well.

Yo, OP.

If you know soy has the potential to have negative effects on your estrogen levels why do you still drink it?

[quote]wannabebig250 wrote:

wow paulie you look a ton leaner in your display pic. nice job.[/quote]

thanks a bunch man, I still have a ways to go but it’s definitely coming along.

i still swear by grape seed extract at 400mg a day as an estrogen reducer. ive been off it for more than a month now and feel like ass again. if you want to erase ← (hint) your estrogen you can try grape seed extract.[/quote]

what brand are you using because mine must suck a lot. (vitshoppe)

I did throw my Up Your Mass and Probolic SR in the closet so there’s step 1

i still swear by grape seed extract at 400mg a day as an estrogen reducer. ive been off it for more than a month now and feel like ass again. if you want to erase ← (hint) your estrogen you can try grape seed extract.[/quote]

what brand are you using because mine must suck a lot. (vitshoppe)[/quote]

i used NOW brand for a while, probably 4 or 5 bottles, and its great.

All my adult life I had puffy nipples, it would give the illusion I had moobs when I wore baddy t-shirts.

So I decided to buy some calcium d glucarate, 20 day supply. Got rid of my puffy nips.

[quote]Mike__Madden wrote:
What are ways to lower estrogen?[/quote]

Have you tried divorce?

Some natural ways to do it:

Reduce training volume (especially if you train more than 5 times per week regularly).

Limit soy and dairy products

Reduce toxicity by eating naturally produced meat and fruits and vegetables.

Reduce alcohol intake.

Stop drinking out of plastic.

Improve gut health to help naturally remove estrogens through the digestive process.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]Mike__Madden wrote:
What are ways to lower estrogen?[/quote]

Have you tried divorce?[/quote]

awe shit thats funny!

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Improve gut health to help naturally remove estrogens through the digestive process.[/quote]

This. Gradually increase your daily intake of natural pre- and probiotic sources (e.g., leafy greens, garlic, onions, inulin-containing foods as well as fermented products such as yoghurt, sauerkraut and non-pasteurised olives, respectively). If this was an issue beforehand, you’ll quickly notice marked differences in energy, mood and digestion.

[quote]Musclemorse wrote:
All my adult life I had puffy nipples, it would give the illusion I had moobs when I wore baddy t-shirts.

So I decided to buy some calcium d glucarate, 20 day supply. Got rid of my puffy nips.[/quote]

I have read this a few places …

but if I may ask… what do you mean exactly with ‘puffy nips’ ?

Were your areolas fatty only? or did you have more pseudogyno like fat displacement?

Also, do you continue to take it or did you only take it for 20 days and that was that?

This might be a silly question but I’d appreciate an answer. Along with taking 2,500mg of vitamin-c spread out through the day and forcing myself to actually eat greens… I would not mind adding in something else. I don’t want to take an OTC drug (plus I can’t afford it or proper bloodwork… my medical insurance sucks bad right now)