T Nation

Getting Rid of Bacnie?

or however you spell it… is there some magic way to reduce or get rid of it when you’re on? Having my shirt off and looking like a plethora of mosquitoes hit it, just doesn’t seem right to expose to people. Yeah, this is a dumb question so what?

Never used aas and never had acne or bacne, but I do know some who have had this problem.

Accutane…although I’m not sure of the availability.

Shower and some of the topicals work as well.

Tanning as well might help.

That’s about all I can offer…

I’d imagine this forum has gone over this quite a bit so search around some and I think you can get some answers.

Gerdy

Proactive worked kinda for me. You just need some one to smeared on your back.

Funnily test doesnt give me back acne… i get about two or three acne type “blemishes” (not really spots) but not on my back, more like one on the thigh, one on the chest, one on the forearm…

But i get little wgiteheads all down my arms though… not as bad as acne though so i am thankful for that, but weird huh?!

Joe

fuck all down your arms joe?

yeah man… they red too. I finished today, so it should clear up in a couple weeks…

A mate of mine stopped his cyp as he broke out on his forehead!!

Joe

I would get a couple of them on my back, but the few that I did get would hurt if I merely touched them. Proactive helped, but the oxyclean pads dried it those bastards out. Burned like hell though. OP: check out oxyclean pads, they come in a black container.

I got some after my second 2 weeker on Var. But I have always gotten bacne from time to time in my life. I have used Neutrogena deep cleaner with a no named to moisturize with some eucalyptus oil. That works for me. Try it …after that its salt baths or chlorine

I tired to send this as a PM but for some reason it won’t go through. So i’ll just post it anyway…

I have no experience with steroids at all so I felt it best for me to reply via PM rather than in the forum…

For bacne you should never scrub. Scrubbing has the potential to open a sore up and spreading the bacteria elsewhere. The last thing you want is more! Don’t use bar soap. Its too drying and tends to leave a residue you don’t want. Use a washcloth and liquid body soap. There are soaps made for this but don’t know how much you want to spend or how “metro” you wanna be, lol. Last thing I would get are Clearsil Acne fighting wipes. Not the face pads, these come in a soft pack that kinda looks like baby wipes (blue package). They are larger wipes, kleenex sized, and rub them on your back after your shower and before bed. Or twice a day basically.

This routine works great for me. Now that being said, remember I’ve never done a cycle so this might not be strong enough to combat it. But its worth a shot.

Later,
farenuff

I have a great solution…
It’s never failed me.

Goto the DR, probably a new one if you have been recently.
Tell the DR you want a physical, and then mention hey can you write me a prescription for Bactroban Creme, just tell him it worked before and you just ran out. It’s just an anti-biotic creme but it works wonderfully, you will need someone else to spread it on your back though.

Trust me you’ll thank me later…

PS If doc says he will give you chlendmyacin instead tell him it doesn’t work for you.

Great tips here fellas- thanks for the replies… I had totally forgotten about the Clearsil crap…

My Dr. is cool- I tell him what I want and get it- hell, I had a blood test mid-cycle came off and then went in and said test me again then write me a script for test. I don’t think he’ll have an issue writing for Bactroban. Thanks for the help!

[quote]Randizo wrote:
I have a great solution…
It’s never failed me.

Goto the DR, probably a new one if you have been recently.
Tell the DR you want a physical, and then mention hey can you write me a prescription for Bactroban Creme, just tell him it worked before and you just ran out. It’s just an anti-biotic creme but it works wonderfully, you will need someone else to spread it on your back though.

Trust me you’ll thank me later…

PS If doc says he will give you chlendmyacin instead tell him it doesn’t work for you.[/quote]

Good info Thanks!

The worst thing about my “second adolescence”, is the effect lifting in bench shirts and squats suits has on my bacne. The extreme pressure of going heavy in gear forces a lot of blood to the surface. So I have zits that inflate with blood and then explode. The shit we’ll do for a big lift…

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Never used aas and never had acne or bacne, but I do know some who have had this problem.

Accutane…although I’m not sure of the availability.

Shower and some of the topicals work as well.

Tanning as well might help.

That’s about all I can offer…

I’d imagine this forum has gone over this quite a bit so search around some and I think you can get some answers.

Gerdy[/quote]

i would not recomend accutane as it can change your mooods

however you could shower when you wake up and after you workout be sure to put some hard soap on your back to eliminate all the oil

accutane is regulated by the government now for some stupid reasons. It works really well, you will just be put through hell while taking it because you skin flakes off your face and your lips get so chapped they crack. But when the cycle is over it clears up completely.