Getting Ready for the Fitness Scene

these pics are sent with permission from my girlfriend of course!
She will be hitting the fitness scene some time around christmas this year. Looking forward to it!

She is 23
bodyweight 134 lb
height 5,3 feet

been doing all kinds of sports but fitness is her passion now.

What do you think?

her bicep has developed massively lately

id do her…

can we see a front pic :slight_smile:
also a leg and glute shot would be good since i think these are the parts that women should generally focus on more anyway

also
what are her lifting stats?

What do you mean by “hitting the fitness scene”? And why wait for Christmas and not, like, right now? She looks like every other woman, only with more back tattoos.

[quote]id do her…

can we see a front pic :slight_smile:
also a leg and glute shot would be good since i think these are the parts that women should generally focus on more anyway

also
what are her lifting stats?
[/quote]

Im not sharing! =)
Ill post some more pics tomorrow or something
also with her lifting stats

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
What do you mean by “hitting the fitness scene”? And why wait for Christmas and not, like, right now? She looks like every other woman, only with more back tattoos.[/quote]

She wants to wait until she is ready for it…
And, where is “every other women” with a back like hers??
Thats not standard where I live bro!

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
What do you mean by “hitting the fitness scene”? And why wait for Christmas and not, like, right now? She looks like every other woman, only with more back tattoos.[/quote]

EVERY other women??? Are you on something, where do you live where ALL women look like that?

your avatar is interesting

[quote]Split wrote:
your avatar is interesting[/quote]

my avatar? thats my good shit :wink:

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
What do you mean by “hitting the fitness scene”? And why wait for Christmas and not, like, right now? She looks like every other woman, only with more back tattoos.

EVERY other women??? Are you on something, where do you live where ALL women look like that?[/quote]

Every OTHER woman. Know what this means, right?

EDIT add: Don’t get me wrong, as long as Kimster is happy, I’m happy too. :slight_smile: