Getting Ready For First Cycle

I have never taken steroids before but am getting a 6 week cycle of anavar. my question is I am taking stamina rx. can i continue to take this during my cycle or should i quit taking it before i start? Thanks for any help

What is staminaRX? I wouldn’t think this would effect your cycle but you never know, depends what it is and what’s in it. Also, how much var are you planning on taking a day?

I know it’s non of my business, but why would you do a 6 week cycle of Anavar only. I don’t know what your goals are, but if it’s mass gain I would imagine there are better and cheaper things to waste your money on.

Anavar is very expensive, and I wouldn’t expect to see anything other then a bit of strength gain (and that’s given that you’re using around 0.2 mg per pound)

However, to answer your question Anavar is a 17-alpha-alkylated substance that CAN cause liver damage. Taking other pills along with it always has the possibility of increasing this risk.

I don’t think I would worry about it though, esspecially if it’s only for 6 weeks.

If I were you, I would throw in some Test. Something like Sust 250, then you wouldn’t even need Stamina RX. However, you would need some post cycle Therepy, which you wont need with Anavar alone.

Hope some of this helped.