First post here so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.
Asking for hubby because he feels entirely emasculated during this whole process, so I’m trying to research and take some of the burden off. We have been Trying to Conceive for 1.5 years, perfectly timed every month (trust me - I’m doing it all on my end to ensure timing), and no luck whatsoever. He has 2 children from his prior marriage, ages 11 and 8, so we know (at one point) that he was fertile. I have been pregnant in the past as well so we also know that I am capable of conceiving.
Now, here is the problem-
He has been injecting Test, 250 mg every 10 days, for the past 10 years (and taking Anavar). We are both assuming at this point his sperm count is at a grand total of Zero…
So, he agreed to go off the Test.
He was able to get HCG and Clomid from his… sources. Waiting on needles which should be any day now.
So, we have questions -
- What is a recommended dosage of HCG? How frequently? Do you take Clomid concurrently? If so, what dosage of Clomid is recommended?
- How long do you think it will take to kick start his natural sperm production back into gear?
- How long should he take HCG and Clomid? 3 months? 6? Indefinitely?
- Any anectodal / success stories? He is already moody as F*ck being off the Test… it’s been 2 weeks so far. He’s miserable, but he wants another baby. Still doesn’t change the fact that he’s miserable, moody, and doesn’t feel like a man.
- Any reason that he SHOULD still be taking Test? He was tested many years back, before he was on Test, and his natural Testosterone level was around a 300 - which according to him is fairly low.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INSIGHT. We have watched a few Youtube videos on this exact topic, all of which have entirely conflicting info. Please helpm:tired_face: