Getting Over Shock

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
In 8th grade I cut the very tip of my thumb off in a paper cutter but was too embarrassed to tell anyone.

But you can still tell the whole world on the internet right?

Well in that case, I can suck my own dick.

I don’t get it. Are you implying that I’m being dishonest?

No, I just thought we were sharing secrets.[/quote]

Oh. So with that sort of talent, do you spit or swallow?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
In 8th grade I cut the very tip of my thumb off in a paper cutter but was too embarrassed to tell anyone.

But you can still tell the whole world on the internet right?

Well in that case, I can suck my own dick.

I don’t get it. Are you implying that I’m being dishonest?

No, I just thought we were sharing secrets.

Oh. So with that sort of talent, do you spit or swallow? [/quote]

Usually I snort it up my nose then spit it out. So I guess both.

Hmmmm, doctors eh?

Well I’m not dead. And still conscious. I hate going to the doctors, and this is the NHS we’re talking about, if I turn up with a cut finger I’ll be in the waiting room for the rest of the week. The thing is when I am lying on the sofa I feel fine except for a splitting headache.

It’s only when I get up and try and do anything else that the dizziness comes charging back. And now I have the shits to go with it, which is great. I’ll go to the doctors in the morning if I still feel like this. As for when I did it, I closed a knife across the first joint of my little finger about seven hours ago. The cut itself is actually quite small, but man its deep.

It stopped bleeding when the first aiders cleaned it and dressed it, but it doesn’t seem to have closed up yet. The first aid lass told me she’d have another look at it tomorrow, see if it needed gluing or anything.

[quote]Roundhead wrote:
Hmmmm, doctors eh?

Well I’m not dead. And still conscious. I hate going to the doctors, and this is the NHS we’re talking about, if I turn up with a cut finger I’ll be in the waiting room for the rest of the week. The thing is when I am lying on the sofa I feel fine except for a splitting headache.

It’s only when I get up and try and do anything else that the dizziness comes charging back. And now I have the shits to go with it, which is great. I’ll go to the doctors in the morning if I still feel like this. As for when I did it, I closed a knife across the first joint of my little finger about seven hours ago. The cut itself is actually quite small, but man its deep.

It stopped bleeding when the first aiders cleaned it and dressed it, but it doesn’t seem to have closed up yet. The first aid lass told me she’d have another look at it tomorrow, see if it needed gluing or anything.[/quote]

There is a reason they make you eat and drink food and juice after taking blood from you.
Maybe you just need some energy due to TREMENDOUS blood loss? Could be psychosomatic.

Or you could be a really big pussy.

Let us know cause i am interested to see how this turns out.
You might have teh AIDZ.

drum roll

Stop being a pussy

KABOOOSHIMMMMM

Serially tough, if ya need medical attention, get teh medical attention. Ya feelz meh?

You’re being a pussy. Extreme blood loss seems unlikely from a cut in your finger, and I don’t think that you’d just stand there for an hour bleeding out and suddenly noticing you’ve lost 1/4 gallon of blood.

But meh. Wait the motherfucker out. If you still have it after a week, cut your penis off. It must be syphilis then, and we know that can lead to teh ghey. And that leads to AIDS.

Yeah.

If I thought I was dying of blood loss I wouldn’t be on the fucking internet asking what I should eat! It was fucking deep, bled like a bitch and had me feeling shit for the rest of the day, but having woken up this morning feeling fine it was definitely not worth bothering the doc with.

And I’ll tell you what made me feel better than anything else though, I had a PWO shake just because I had got one ready to go in my gym bag for the workout I ended up missing, and it perked me right up, headache gone, dizziness gone etc. Makes sense when you think about it.