Getting Off TRT Due to Hair Loss

hi there… im sorry for your frustration.
i have a few questions and i apologize in advance if you have already explained or discussed it elsewhere on this site or even in this thread… my memory is …lets say … not the best lately.

1. how long were you on TRT and what was your dosage/protocol?
  2. when did you officially stop and did you take anything to restart your natural production?
  3. did you try the rogaine or costco brand minoxidil? if so, for how long? it takes weeks for that stuff to work… dont expect any results in a few days… the hair has follicles need to be stimulated, the DHT on the scalp needs to be decreased and the hair needs time to actually grow… so this entire process takes weeks and months not days.so if its only been a week that you have been using it,. please dont give up keep using it and be patient.
  4. asides from the hair issues… can you please honestly tell me how you felt before and while on TRT? did you feel a positive change from TRT while on it? did it help you and fix many of your problems?
  5. if the rogaine fails and if you truly give it a shot for 3 months minimum and no growth comes back, then it would be time to look into other alternatives… i too am doing the same… i think i may have had a bit of a placebo affect and tricked my mind into thinking more hair has grown back than it actually did if it did at all… but im still using the rogaine and still keeping hope alive BUT i have started to consider and look into other hair growth alternatives … they are much more expensive but besides that and being naturally bald we have no choice… well there are many men doing glue on VERY realistic hair pieces these days, you can see those videos all over youtube,… mainly black men do this and it looks so real but… its a toupee and its not permanent… i feel dumb and pathetic even considering this…
1 Like