T Nation

Getting Off Letro

I have recently started using letro to combat gyno sides I was getting during cycle. I used the Gyno Sticky formula:
Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro
I stayed at 2.5mgs a day and would like to come off of it now. I am running test e, tren, and Eq. I have adex on hand and only have that available so I can’t use exemestame as I’m sure everyone will recommend. So how do I transition over to adex as safe as possible? I have Nolvadex on hand but from what I know you shouldn’t use that on cycle with any 19 nor aas.
Thank you!

Just stop taking it when the gyno has subsided, probably. How much of each compound are you on currently?

Running test 500/wk tren 400/wk EQ 600/wk. two 3ml shots a week. I’m already gyno prone so I definitely need an AI to keep running. But I know if I just drop the letro from running 2.5mgs a day for almost a week I’d have possible rebound on estrogen. I was thinking tapering down and then slowly add adex into the mix? Just not sure how to go about it.

Go get blood work immediately. I’m willing to bet that with that amount of letro your e2 is near single digits.

I just need to know how to get off the letro the best way I’m getting bloodwork done after a week or so after I switch off of the letro.

Jesus that is a wholeee lot of androgens and likely 0 estrogen.

Just stop it bro aint no such thing as estro rebound. Infact the opposite is true e2 slowly comes back.

Just stop taking it. Get blood work and find out of you have any e2 left. That’s better than trying to transition to something else blindly.

So just drop everything and don’t start an AI even though I do have diagnosed gyno from my first cycle?

You’re not a typical case. You have previous gyno and you’re working with a really powerful drug. So going by feel can work, but blood work will give you the answer. Seriously. Are you getting gyno now, even on the letro?

My right gland was sore and still is slightly but hopped on letro 2.5mgs a day and the pain started to go away day by day. Not fully gone though. I won’t have time to get bloods done this week due to moving

I mean it was helping me just wanted to know how to safely get off and switch ai