Getting Off HRT

I have been on HRT ( TEST cream, a dex 1 mg per week, HCG 250iu every three days) for about a year feel great levels good 1000 total T, E2-20. I now have to get off due to being tested at masters elite bike races. Would like some advice on the best way to come off. Stay on HCG and adex or slowly taper everything?

I am 44 yrs old and in great condition. Would love to stay on but would be DQd at first bike race. Any help would be great.

I am curious to BBB, also if it’s doctor perscribed can’t you get a doctors note to show you are within normal range?

Taper it down if you have to.
At those levels it will be very easy.
HCG will not show up on tests.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Why would you have to come off if you are within range of normal T levels?

BBB[/quote]

Only elite level racers are ever tested (from what I’ve read). You’re in a race for the geezer set. No one will test you. Hell, I’d up the dose of T and do some Var for several weeks before hand.

[quote]rfish1966 wrote:
I am curious to BBB, also if it’s doctor perscribed can’t you get a doctors note to show you are within normal range?[/quote]

Most sports have exclusions for HRT that comes within normal levels.

[quote]haycar wrote:
I have been on HRT ( TEST cream, a dex 1 mg per week, HCG 250iu every three days) for about a year feel great levels good 1000 total T, E2-20. I now have to get off due to being tested at masters elite bike races. Would like some advice on the best way to come off. Stay on HCG and adex or slowly taper everything?

I am 44 yrs old and in great condition. Would love to stay on but would be DQd at first bike race. Any help would be great.[/quote]

So they won’t accept a note from your doctor?

From what I’ve read, coming off TRT is not easy, especially if you truly were in a diseased state (hypogonadal) to begin with. Have you talked to your doctor about this?

Good luck

My mistake, misread the original post.

If they want you to stop taking your meds, meds prescribed for you, then I wouldn’t compete in that organisation.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Only elite level racers are ever tested (from what I’ve read). You’re in a race for the geezer set. No one will test you. Hell, I’d up the dose of T and do some Var for several weeks before hand.
[/quote]

Yep, second that

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
My mistake, misread the original post.

If they want you to stop taking your meds, meds prescribed for you, then I wouldn’t compete in that organisation.

[/quote]
yup