Getting Metabolic Drive for V-Diet

Hello, I have a question regarding Metabolic Drive.

I am hoping to start the V-Diet soon, but from what I hear, to get the best absolute results, you have to follow it to the letter. This is a problem for me because I have no means of obtaining Metabolic Drive. Am I correct in assuming the only way of getting this stuff is through the internet and Biotest itself? The only store that sells products similar to this is a GNC that is close to me. When I look on the GNC store, they sell HOT-ROX and Spike, but no Metabolic Drive. Why is this?

I know I can’t do the V-diet if I can’t get Metabolic Drive. But what are the alternatives? What can I take that would give me similar results? I have been searching the forums but I can’t find anything related to this. If this is a common issue I apologize.

Thanks for all the help

You can get Metabolic Drive right here at the T-Nation store.

Why can’t you get Metabolic Drive?

-dizzle

I am unable to buy products online, thus the only way I can get supplements and things is through the GNC close to me.

I am finding other products at GNC that have nearly identical ingredients and nutritional breakdown. Again, I’m no expert so there has to be something I’m missing. Why is Metabolic Drive absolutely imperative to have over the others, when their nutritional information and ingredients are more or less the same? What is in Metabolic Drive that makes it different from the other products? Can someone tell me because I have been searching the forum but can’t find why this is.

I know everyone here is very knowledgeable in the subject and experienced with the V-diet and I will greatly appreciate any information you can give me regarding this.

Thanks

Metabolic Drive has micellar casein. It is a slow-digesting protein. It’s better for you, keeps you full longer too. It is the only way to survive the V-Diet(I’m on my 21st day).

If cost is the problem, I will take this opportunity to lash out against GNC(I’m going to lash out whether it’s the problem or not). That place is a fucking rip off! My buddy was complaining to me the other day about GNC upping the price of whey to $70 for a 5lb jug of whey! That is DOUBLE the cost of Grow! Whey on here! Unbelievable.

GNC charges so much more for the same stuff, or more for less effective stuff. Spare me, and yourself(particularly your wallet) by not buying anything else from GNC. They prey on uninformed individuals and I hate them for it.

If the problem is fear of ordering online: it’s safe. All these people(including me) have done it with no problems. Plus, FREE Shipping on ALL orders. Saves you gas and tax…and time… which is invaluable.

I hope this helped. Good luck!

Why can’t you buy products online. Metabolic Drive has casein, and according to Biotest, it has a substantial amount, which is rare. And it tastes swell.

You’re obviously young and don’t have a credit card- otherwise there is no excuse not to be able to order online. In that case check out some BSN products. Some of them have micellar casein in them that will help. Chances are if you are that young you shouldn’t be doing the v-diet anyway.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
You’re obviously young and don’t have a credit card- otherwise there is no excuse not to be able to order online. In that case check out some BSN products. Some of them have micellar casein in them that will help. Chances are if you are that young you shouldn’t be doing the v-diet anyway.[/quote]

I wouldn’t buy anything with BSN on it.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
You’re obviously young and don’t have a credit card- otherwise there is no excuse not to be able to order online. In that case check out some BSN products. Some of them have micellar casein in them that will help. Chances are if you are that young you shouldn’t be doing the V-Diet anyway.

I wouldn’t buy anything with BSN on it.[/quote]

Yes it’s over-priced. But this kid obviously can’t get Metabolic Drive. I wouldn’t dare suggest ON.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
You’re obviously young and don’t have a credit card- otherwise there is no excuse not to be able to order online. In that case check out some BSN products. Some of them have micellar casein in them that will help. Chances are if you are that young you shouldn’t be doing the V-Diet anyway.

Yes it’s over-priced. But this kid obviously can’t get Metabolic Drive. I wouldn’t dare suggest ON.[/quote]

Why not ON?

-dizzle

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Yes it’s over-priced. But this kid obviously can’t get Metabolic Drive. I wouldn’t dare suggest ON.

Why not ON?

-dizzle[/quote]

Because their have been too many reports of their stuff not containing what’s claimed on the label.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Why not ON?

-dizzle

Because their have been too many reports of their stuff not containing what’s claimed on the label.[/quote]

And because nothing they produce is even remotely acceptable for the V-Diet. I’m not bashing the brand in general, just in this context. Of course if we knock out every company who lies on their labels there won’t be many options left…

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Why not ON?

-dizzle

Because their have been too many reports of their stuff not containing what’s claimed on the label.[/quote]

I don’t think BSN is any better. Aren’t they being sued at the moment over false label claims?

You don’t need Metabolic Drive (I am doing a V-Diet with no Metabolic Drive and am getting great results) but MAKE SURE you do the following:

-Have a protein source that uses whey AND casein
-Add a potassium chloride supplement to you daily regime (1800mg a day or more)

couldn’t he use Zero Impact protein? the kind that comes in the jug (not the mrp). it has micellar casein as the first ingredient plus a little whey in there. plus it tastes awesome