[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
Congrats man! [/quote]

Thank you!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Congratulations! What a beautiful woman!

You don’t deserve her!

;-)[/quote]

Yes HE DOES!

Also, prenup.[/quote]

Prenuptial agreement might work, but she has more money than me, a lot more. so yeah… lol[/quote]

Well in that case…

Congratulations![/quote]

She is a school teacher. Just finished her EDD last May. Her dad owned a large trucking company and sold it splitting it with her and her older sister. I had no idea until recently when we bought a vacation house on Pickwick lake what her disposable cash was like.

From what she drives and her house, you’d never guess it.[/quote]

Well, in all seriousness, cynical bastard that I am, that actually might sound like, if there was such a thing, a keeperish kind of gal…

Because, all too often, virtue is just a lack of temptation, but if it is there and her response is naaaahhhhhh…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

You don’t deserve her!

;-)[/quote]

Yes HE DOES!

Also, prenup.[/quote]

Prenuptial agreement might work, but she has more money than me, a lot more. so yeah… lol[/quote]

Well in that case…

Congratulations![/quote]

She is a school teacher. Just finished her EDD last May. Her dad owned a large trucking company and sold it splitting it with her and her older sister. I had no idea until recently when we bought a vacation house on Pickwick lake what her disposable cash was like.

Well, in all seriousness, cynical bastard that I am, that actually might sound like, if there was such a thing, a keeperish kind of gal…

Because, all too often, virtue is just a lack of temptation, but if it is there and her response is naaaahhhhhh…[/quote]

Exactly :slight_smile:

Smile for fucks sake

Also congratulations

Congrats big man! I’m happy for ya.

Those EYES! Beautiful!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Smile for fucks sake

Also congratulations [/quote]

Thank you, but my smile is scary.

Congratulations! Wishing you two the best.

Congrats. Hopefully you don’t what former members do around here before they get married and start tracking where their fiance’s car goes.

1 Like

Congrats big guy!

Very very cool to hear! While the planning of a wedding i something I hope to never do again myself, enjoy the fun my friend, and much congrats to you both :slight_smile:

S

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

You don’t deserve her!

;-)[/quote]

Yes HE DOES!

Also, prenup.[/quote]

Well in that case…

Congratulations![/quote]

This is awesome! Congradulations!

Congratulations dude!

Congratulations. You’ll profit greatly if you lavish attention on her like a prized rose bush. That method has worked for me for 30 years. Also separate bank accounts. And, if you keep your pants zipped when you leave the house you shouldn’t ever need a divorce lawyer.

Nobody thinks about a divorce going into a marriage, and there are some other premarriage options besides a prenup to safeguard each spouse’s separate assets. Check with a lawyer in your state before you get married. Whatever you two accumulate together is what you would expect to have on the line if a divorce occurs. Good luck.

[quote]biker wrote:
Congratulations. You’ll profit greatly if you lavish attention on her like a prized rose bush. That method has worked for me for 30 years. Also separate bank accounts. And, if you keep your pants zipped when you leave the house you shouldn’t ever need a divorce lawyer.

Nobody thinks about a divorce going into a marriage, and there are some other premarriage options besides a prenup to safeguard each spouse’s separate assets. Check with a lawyer in your state before you get married. Whatever you two accumulate together is what you would expect to have on the line if a divorce occurs. Good luck.

[/quote]

Already both agreed on always separate bank accounts and splitting of the bills right down the middle.

I am in my third year of law school ;). I have checked haha. And thank you!

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Congrats. Hopefully you don’t what former members do around here before they get married and start tracking where their fiance’s car goes.[/quote]

I wouldn’t have proposed, if I was going to do that lol.

[quote]2busy wrote:
Congratulations! Wishing you two the best.[/quote]

Thank you good sir =)

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Very very cool to hear! While the planning of a wedding i something I hope to never do again myself, enjoy the fun my friend, and much congrats to you both :slight_smile:

S[/quote]

Thank you Stu! She is almost 30 and has never been married, so she has it pretty set on what she wants. Planning should be “easy”, I hope.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Congratulations dude!
[/quote]

Thank you little lady =D

Congratulations. Very pretty lady with incredible eyes. A scary smile keeps the 2-legged critters away from her.