T Nation

Getting Lean, Cycle Planning

Well guys first Id like to say thanks for all the great info on this forum. This is my first post but Ive been reading a lot of good info here for about the last week or so. Start off with a bit of history first.

Im 33 years old, 72" Tall and currently 197.6 lbs. Guessing around 20% BF. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps from 97-05. Needless to say I was in extremely good shape and lifted religously. At that time I had an extremely difficult time gaining weight. On average I was around 177-183 lbs. Since then Ive gotten married, and gone to work.

For the past 3-4 years Ive excersized rarely, smoked 2 packs a day, drank beer, and eaten fast food WAYYY to much. Im out of town quite a bit, and a supervisor in the construction industry. Up until last week, ive been extremely tired all the time and my physical condition sucked. I got fed up completely and decided to get back into the shape I used to be in…and better.

Last Sunday, 03-31-2013, was the day the new leaf started. No smoking, soda, junk food, fried food, or drinking. Eaten healthy and began GSP’s Rush Fit Program last Monday. When I started I weighed in @ 204.4 lbs. Ill give you a run down of my weights each day.

Monday - 204.4 lbs
Tuesday - 203 lbs
Wednesday - 200.4 lbs
Thursday - 200.8 lbs
Friday - 200.00 lbs
Saturday - 198.8 lbs
Sunday (Today) - 197.6 lbs

My diet has been comprised of the following:

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 3 Pieces Lean Turkey (sandwich type) Protein Powder, 2 Oxy Elite Pro Pill, 1
Multi Vit, 1 Fish Oil Pill, 2 cups Orange Juice
Smack - Protein Shake, Fruit (ie banana, or orange
Lunch - 8 oz Lean Chicken Breast , 2 Cups Veggie Lovers Salad, 1 Oxy Elit Pro pill,
Snack - Protein Shake, Fruit (Banana, Orange)
Work Out - Rush Fit
Dinner - 8 oz Lean Cut Steak, 2 Cups Brown Rice or 2 Cups Roasted Red Potatos with Green
Beans. Protein Shake, 2 cups of Pernelli Sparkling water with Cranberry Juice.

LOTS OF WATER !!!

Diet seems low on calories but Im NOT getting hungry during the day and the meals at this time are satisfying. And I feel 150% BETTER!!!

1465 Calories
107 Carbs
183 Protein
79 Fat
23% Carbs
38% Fat
39% Protein

My goal is to get LEAN, and BF down to the 10%-15% Range. A lean weight for me is around 180-185lbs.

At that point Im going to be concentrating on putting on uping my diet and hitting the gym HARD!! Looking to be 200-215lbs of lean muscle mass around 7-10% BF. I currently have a cycle or Test E and Tren. I do not intend to do this for quite awhile but when I do my 1st cycle will look like this:

Wk 1-10 : Test E E3D 250mg
Wk 1-12 : Adex EOD .25mg (Reduce to .125mg EOD for last week)

PCT
Wk 13 : Nolva 20mg 2x/D or Clomid 50mg 2x/D
Wk 14-16 : Nolva 20mg/D or Clomid 25mg/D

I will have Nolva, HCG, and Caber onhand during cycle

My 2nd cycle will be comprised of Test E, Tren, and possibly (Wk 1-4) Dbol.

Overall what do you guys think? Thanks in advance for the critiques and ideas.

your cycle is good, don’t worry about caber, save that for when you use the tren, and save the tren for a few more cycles down the line.

Don’t be scared to add a cheeky oral for a kickstart. Makes it more fun. Some dbol or var would be nice.

Thank for the reply. I do have Dbol on hand. Do you think I should use it for the first 4 weeks of my first cycle?

How does the diet plan look ? As far as amount of calories, protein, carbs, and fat for getting lean/ lowering BF%?

yeah add the dbol for the first few weeks, although var would probably be the better drug for cutting. Won’t really matter that much though, and if you’ve already got the dbol you might as well just use that.

Your diet looks like a fate worse than death. I’ve eaten more than that in the time it’s taken me to write this post, but if it’s working for you then have at it.

Lmao!!!

Thanks man. It seems to be working as of now. Only gonna do it as long as it takes me to shed some of this fat off of me. Once that happens Ill be working on putting on the pounds in muscle.

no worries man, enjoy your cycle.

Alright, we’ll I got my hands on some Anovar. How should I cycle that with the Test in place of the DBol? Should I still use it for the first 4 weeks?

Also, I don’t think I can get my hands on any Adex, or HCG. So basically the only thing I will have on hand will be the Nolva. Will that be alright?

It’s my understanding that Nolva will not do anything to help with gyno. If signs of gyno should arise what would be the proper coarse of action to reverse the symptoms?

Thanks again for the help man.

Been working out for 7 days? Yup, definitely ready to kick it into high gear and start juicing…my money is on you quitting by June

Not really interested in where your money is bro.

Read the whole post. Worked out hard for about 11 years, from 94-06 .got out of it for few and I’ve had enough. Getting back into it again.

I did read the post…you quit for 7 years, which basically means you are back to beginner status…yup definitely ready for the juice after a week of hard working out…you’ve probably maxed out your natty gains bro…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I did read the post…you quit for 7 years, which basically means you are back to beginner status…yup definitely ready for the juice after a week of hard working out…you’ve probably maxed out your natty gains bro…[/quote]

Don’t necessarily disagree with you there . Just the sarcasm. This isn’t my first cycle. Its been about 8 years since my last one which would technically make this my 3rd cycle. 1 Dbol and 1 Primo. Never said I maxed out my natty gains either. Call me impatient if you like. Ill admit that. Fact is, I was serious about lifting for about 11 years, took some time off and Im going to get into it. Not the time of person that does things 50%. Either I live it or I don’t do it.

Cant say as I agree with the whole, “lift for 5 years” before your 1 st cycle deal. Do it now, do it later. What does it matter as long as you do it? If you know your going to stick with it, why wait 3 years to get your natty gains when you can speed it up by a couple of years? Now I will agree with the fact that someone who is “Brand New” to weight lifting and training should not just jump into the juice, but, after 11 years of hard training Im pretty aware of what my natty gains will get me. All the training and eating I ever did, which for the most part was all about bulk, never got me over 205 lbs. @ 6’ tall, and that was using evry damn legal supplement on the market. lol. Id be a pretty happy camper at around 225 lb or so in the 10% Bf range. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Says you’ve been training for 3 years in you profile. You reached all your “natty” gains in that amount of time?

Don’t mind your input Bro, thats what this post is all about. Just lose the sarcasm. Thanks.

I was amazed RDS didn’t say anything but Balla is right, this is fucking pathetic

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I was amazed RDS didn’t say anything but Balla is right, this is fucking pathetic[/quote]

I didn’t see it. When I see a wall of text post like that I just skip the background info and go straight to the cycle!

My bad.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I was amazed RDS didn’t say anything but Balla is right, this is fucking pathetic[/quote]

I didn’t see it. When I see a wall of text post like that I just skip the background info and go straight to the cycle!

My bad.[/quote]

hahaha i do the same thing sometimes bro, we read 100’s of these cycle advice posts

[quote]1ShotMMCF wrote:
72" Tall and currently 197.6 lbs. Guessing around 20% BF.
[/quote]

love this

[quote]1ShotMMCF wrote:
Well guys first Id like to say thanks for all the great info on this forum. This is my first post but Ive been reading a lot of good info here for about the last week or so. Start off with a bit of history first.

Im 33 years old, 72" Tall and currently 197.6 lbs. Guessing around 20% BF. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps from 97-05. Needless to say I was in extremely good shape and lifted religously. At that time I had an extremely difficult time gaining weight. On average I was around 177-183 lbs. Since then Ive gotten married, and gone to work.

For the past 3-4 years Ive excersized rarely, smoked 2 packs a day, drank beer, and eaten fast food WAYYY to much. Im out of town quite a bit, and a supervisor in the construction industry. Up until last week, ive been extremely tired all the time and my physical condition sucked. I got fed up completely and decided to get back into the shape I used to be in…and better.

Last Sunday, 03-31-2013, was the day the new leaf started. No smoking, soda, junk food, fried food, or drinking. Eaten healthy and began GSP’s Rush Fit Program last Monday. When I started I weighed in @ 204.4 lbs. Ill give you a run down of my weights each day.

Monday - 204.4 lbs
Tuesday - 203 lbs
Wednesday - 200.4 lbs
Thursday - 200.8 lbs
Friday - 200.00 lbs
Saturday - 198.8 lbs
Sunday (Today) - 197.6 lbs

My diet has been comprised of the following:

Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 3 Pieces Lean Turkey (sandwich type) Protein Powder, 2 Oxy Elite Pro Pill, 1
Multi Vit, 1 Fish Oil Pill, 2 cups Orange Juice
Smack - Protein Shake, Fruit (ie banana, or orange
Lunch - 8 oz Lean Chicken Breast , 2 Cups Veggie Lovers Salad, 1 Oxy Elit Pro pill,
Snack - Protein Shake, Fruit (Banana, Orange)
Work Out - Rush Fit
Dinner - 8 oz Lean Cut Steak, 2 Cups Brown Rice or 2 Cups Roasted Red Potatos with Green
Beans. Protein Shake, 2 cups of Pernelli Sparkling water with Cranberry Juice.

LOTS OF WATER !!!

Diet seems low on calories but Im NOT getting hungry during the day and the meals at this time are satisfying. And I feel 150% BETTER!!!

1465 Calories
107 Carbs
183 Protein
79 Fat
23% Carbs
38% Fat
39% Protein

My goal is to get LEAN, and BF down to the 10%-15% Range. A lean weight for me is around 180-185lbs.

At that point Im going to be concentrating on putting on uping my diet and hitting the gym HARD!! Looking to be 200-215lbs of lean muscle mass around 7-10% BF. I currently have a cycle or Test E and Tren. I do not intend to do this for quite awhile but when I do my 1st cycle will look like this:

Wk 1-10 : Test E E3D 250mg
Wk 1-12 : Adex EOD .25mg (Reduce to .125mg EOD for last week)

PCT
Wk 13 : Nolva 20mg 2x/D or Clomid 50mg 2x/D
Wk 14-16 : Nolva 20mg/D or Clomid 25mg/D

I will have Nolva, HCG, and Caber onhand during cycle

My 2nd cycle will be comprised of Test E, Tren, and possibly (Wk 1-4) Dbol.

Overall what do you guys think? Thanks in advance for the critiques and ideas.
[/quote]

I understand your impatience man, I really do. However, you just got back on the right track 7 days ago. And from the sound of it, you’re already making solid progress. Why not just keep that up until you absolutely can’t make any more progress…then approach the subject of gear? Just my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever path you choose.

No I haven’t exhausted my natty gains after 3 [now 4] years…which is why I don’t use AAS

and also LOL at comparing 3 years to 7 days…