Getting Lean and Humiliation

gosh, I’d think having to be seen in public with a full sixteen percent body fat would be humiliation enough.

/endsarcasm

[quote]handsomedevil wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

So this year I have let myself go. I have been a fucking slob (granted, I have gotten stronger and bigger but have mostly been a fat ass). I don’t know what bodyfat I was at, but I do know now that I’m at around 16% (and I’m not jacked, so I’m headed down the path of skinnyfatdom). I’m fucking ashamed.

To get my head back where it should be, I decided I needed to set a goal and have a punishment if I don’t succeed. I got my girlfriend to help with ideas for punishment. We came up with this:
I must get down to 10% bodyfat by Christmas eve otherwise I will have to wear not only a “Team Edward” shirt, but also, a wolf tail, and vampire fangs to school everyday for a week. To keep myself on track, I will check my bodyfat each friday nd if there isn’t an improvement from the previous check, then I won’t be allowed beer that saturday as my cheat.

thoughts? (and yes, for the record, I hate Twilight as any straight guy would)[/quote]

This post wreaks of pussy and douche.[/quote]

It is what it is.

not looking for sympathy or comfort just thought it was entertaining.

[/quote]

Don’t worry, I won’t give you either of those.

Post pics… (This is the first time I think I ever said this to a guy, but still)[/quote]

sure. It will be a couple of days…gotta borrow a camera[/quote]

While you’re at it, make a new T-Nation name since you’re not handsome…you fat piece of dogshit you.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

So this year I have let myself go. I have been a fucking slob (granted, I have gotten stronger and bigger but have mostly been a fat ass). I don’t know what bodyfat I was at, but I do know now that I’m at around 16% (and I’m not jacked, so I’m headed down the path of skinnyfatdom). I’m fucking ashamed.

To get my head back where it should be, I decided I needed to set a goal and have a punishment if I don’t succeed. I got my girlfriend to help with ideas for punishment. We came up with this:
I must get down to 10% bodyfat by Christmas eve otherwise I will have to wear not only a “Team Edward” shirt, but also, a wolf tail, and vampire fangs to school everyday for a week. To keep myself on track, I will check my bodyfat each friday nd if there isn’t an improvement from the previous check, then I won’t be allowed beer that saturday as my cheat.

thoughts? (and yes, for the record, I hate Twilight as any straight guy would)[/quote]

It is what it is.

[/quote]

Post pics… (This is the first time I think I ever said this to a guy, but still)[/quote]

Between the iphone, droid and blackberry… You are telling me you are the one fuck in America, under the age of 60 that can’t take a picture on his cell phone?

My god damn laptop & netbook have camera’s built…

JESUS

U trollin?

why don’t u post a pic of yourself.

we can tell you if you need to focus on gaining muscle or trimming fat.

otherwise… if you are going to “skinnyfatdom” as you say, to skinny… why the fuck would you want that?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

It is what it is.

[/quote]

Between the iphone, droid and blackberry… You are telling me you are the one fuck in America, under the age of 60 that can’t take a picture on his cell phone?

[/quote]

I don’t have the cord to upload pics off my phone to the computer…

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
gosh, I’d think having to be seen in public with a full sixteen percent body fat would be humiliation enough.

/endsarcasm[/quote]

lol point taken. yeah i’m being to whiney.
I just don’t like where the fat seems to manifest itself (mostly in the gut, but the beginning to become man boobs)

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
There are hundreds of bodybuilders that diet beyond that without any humiliating consequences to failure hanging over their heads, you can do it too. If your gf wants to help she can help you prep meals.[/quote]

I could tell her “go make me a samich!”

jk[/quote]

Don’t worry dood, I got this handled (she’ll actually make me a sammich when I tell her to). Obviously from the OP, you’re about as far north of vag as Tamika Catchings’ ankles.

I don’t even think that this makes this thread any better.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
This seems like a really ineffective way of reaching a goal. Have you had much success accomplishing goals in the past?[/quote]

yes, for the most part. [/quote]

Did you use a similar approach?
[/quote]

no

but as of now it seems to have me “fired up”
see, my girlfriend thinks it would be terribly funny to see me come in at .01% over my goal and have to do humiliation…i just see this as a friendly competition, but I’m hell bent on not losing…I was the guy that got bent out of shape as a kid by losing checkers! lol[/quote]

Oh, so you’re that kid, I hated you when I went to school. Not because I thought you were better than I was, but because you were retarded. Not retarded in the sense that I brought you candy and made you my tag along buddy in my circle of friends. No, you’re retarded in the sense that you have zero emotional intelligence. Youâ??re the type of kid that made people think in high school that he had roid rage because someone didnâ??t whoop your ass early enough.

By the way, do you know what I got mad at when I was a kid? When my cousin pinned me in wrestling (after I went to state) and I then I subsequently rub his face in the dirt. However, throw a tantrum such as me suppose you did when you lost at checkers.

Jesus Christ, 16% is NOT FAT!

Fuck I hate the internet sometimes.[/quote]

x2. So damn true on both points.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

I don’t even think that this makes this thread any better.[/quote]

It does man, it does.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

Wait, you have to lose about 6% in 3 months? Are you fucking serious? If you are any sort of trainer, and you CAN’T do that, you need to find another career.

Why is this a thread?
[/quote]

Because fuck it.

See gif. That is what this inspires.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

It is what it is.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t have the cord to upload pics off my phone to the computer…[/quote]

you don’t need a cord. Make a new contact that is your email address. take picture with phone. go to picture on phone, click send picture search your contacts for your email address, click -send-. picture magically shows up in your email. done and done. no more excuses for you…oh what’s that? you just dropped your phone in the toilet? bummer man.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

It is what it is.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t have the cord to upload pics off my phone to the computer…[/quote]

you don’t need a cord. Make a new contact that is your email address. take picture with phone. go to picture on phone, click send picture search your contacts for your email address, click -send-. picture magically shows up in your email. done and done. no more excuses for you…oh what’s that? you just dropped your phone in the toilet? bummer man.[/quote]

I totally considered explaining this to him… but couldn’t muster the energy. Kudos to you sir.

Now he probably won’t be able to take a pic accurately depicting his body fat because he lost all his shoes.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I totally considered explaining this to him… but couldn’t muster the energy. Kudos to you sir.

Now he probably won’t be able to take a pic accurately depicting his body fat because he lost all his shoes.
[/quote]
I came here to explain how to “e-mail pics” also, and wound up LOL’ing at your “shoe” comment. Never gets old, never ever ever

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[/quote]
I came here to explain how to “e-mail pics” also, and wound up LOL’ing at your “shoe” comment. Never gets old, never ever ever[/quote]

IKNOWRIGHT!?

OP could maybe even redeem this thread if he posted the right type of “body fat pic”

[/quote]

I think your humiliation could be worse. Looks like a 5 or 6 out of 10 to me. You sound young enough that losing such a bet would not cause you so much pain that you’d loose sleep for a more than a few days or weeks.

Bet something valuable. No beer? Try harder dude.

Personally I would bet money (to be given to charity).

If you read the BOI threads you’d realise one thing, that ACCOUNTABILITY actually means something. You (OP) don’t hit a goal, who cares? They don’t hit a goal and there’s consequences (be it more motivation or the humiliation of not being accountable to your own brothers).

Think about it.

I think Debra was perhaps alluding to this when asking whether this has worked before and referring specifically to your goal setting process. There is no doubt she knows how to set and achieve goals. Learn from it.

Are you 12?

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
you don’t need a cord. Make a new contact that is your email address. take picture with phone. go to picture on phone, click send picture search your contacts for your email address, click -send-. picture magically shows up in your email. done and done. no more excuses for you…oh what’s that? you just dropped your phone in the toilet? bummer man.[/quote]

You see, it was worth me clicking on this thread in the end because I learnt something. I had no idea how to send pictures from my phone to my computer like that.

Or you could take a photo on your phone and post it direct to here from your phone’s web browser!