Getting Lab Work After Cycle. What to Tell Doctor?

Not a dumb question at all. What would’ve been dumb is going in not knowing it’s possible that I get backlash like you mentioned and being denied care from my doctor or having insurance problems. I didn’t come here asking for advice on my cycle and other people’s opinions of it. I’ve done my research and know the risks etc. Thanks for an answer. Might try getting my own labs like you mentioned.

@swolepatrol1 have you done pre cycle penis circumference measurements?

If not i suggests getting some now so you can monitor. Dbol has been known to cause flat dick

2 Likes

Absolutely. You don’t think these drugs have been used over a million times all around the world over a period of 60 years? I beg to differ. That’s enough out of you now.

I think your E2 maybe spiking because you are acting kind of bitchy. He’s busting your balls and you getting panties in a bunch. You speak of numbers that you can’t prove but yet talk as if they are fact when you have never ran a cycle.

The reason people criticize your cycle is because this is a first cycle. Most first cycles should consist of just Test. That helps to rule out other compound if the body has a reaction that is out of the norm.

Do you have any pictures of a your bathroom? Just for reference.

2 Likes

There you go again. Hyperbole and glittering generalities.

It’s about you bro, your labs (or lack thereof).

Lol.

I’ll just sit back and eat my popcorn and watch your train wreck. It will be interesting because it will all be new - there haven’t been “millions” of others, lol.

You’re the Carl Sagan of cycles.

3 Likes

I bet he has a really nice bathroom.

1 Like

It’s average.

I dont think he does. I’d be willing to bet he lives in the parents basement. That body is a basement gym body.

You can tell it’s all improper form bench press and dumb bell curls (over developed front delts and biceps)

Listen broham sandwich we need mom to order us a pull up bar and dip bar @swolepatrol1

1 Like

Gotta start somewhere right?

Absolutely!

But your jumping pre-mature into serious hormone/body altering drugs without any REAL training experience I’m hoping you don’t fuck yourself up but even if you don’t I doubt your going to get what you imagine from steroids. You need to dedicate your time and money into training and possibly diet then use gear.

All jokes aside everyone here has given you good advice unfortunately you don’t have the right to decide what you want to hear on a online forum and altho we all have different ways of giving advice nothing has been said in this thread that isn’t in your best interest.

You don’t like a lot of what you have heard because it’s not what you want to hear or it’s not what you came to ask.

The good part is we will all be here to help you with your possible future gyno, flat dick, and pct problems just be prepared for the “told you so”

2 Likes