Getting in the Best Shape Ever

I have a question for the experts, I am involved in the biggest transformation of my life and need help!

Stats: Age 36
Height: 6’ 2"
begin weight: 326 on 2/14/05
todays weight: 240

T-Guys/Gals, I am attempting to get into my best shape ever, I used Maximum Strength HOT-ROX the first 17 weeks, I am now on M and Methoxy-7, my goal is to maintain my muscle, even build a little(although probably unlikely) while I diet hard.

My question is, what does everyone think of me possibly throwing Maximum Strength HOT-ROX back in the mix with the M and Mehtoxy-7? I know what most of you are thinking, he is losing the weight too fast, but, I had it to lose!

The first 12 weeks I lost at a pace of 5.5 lbs per week for a total of 66 pounds, the past 6 weeks I have lost at a rate of 3.3 lbs per week, if I continue, I will have lost 106 lbs in 24 weeks, which is exactly half the time I gave myself when I started. I

have never felt better, I have gone from size 44 to 36 in pants and have never had more energy(needed for 5 kids under the age of 10). I truly appreciate this site and proudly let everyone I know who asks how I am doing it know where to start.

Bob

That is AWESOME!!!

Keep up the good work and prepare to make your diet and training a lifestyle something you can live with for life./

Keep us informed on the progress,
Phill

Getting back to my question, does anyone think that it would be unsafe or unwise to add HOT-ROX back in?

My question is, what does everyone think of me possibly throwing Maximum Strength HOT-ROX back in the mix with the M and Mehtoxy-7? I know what most of you are thinking, he is losing the weight too fast, but, I had it to lose!

I think Cy Wilson usually reccomends going off most things every 12 weeks. If you’ve been off it for a while and want to go back on, I say go for it. I probably wouldn’t worry about using Methoxy-7, but the M is probably a good idea.

Congratulations man, truly impressive.

-Conor

Yes I would say that combo would do you well. Also yes if you have been off a bit you should be ready to roll. It was correctr advice that Cy say to come off any supplement after 12 weeks, just to give a break.

Good luck and keep up the Great progress.

Phill

Amazing progress - good for you!!! I’d love to know what you’re doing for diet, cardio & weights (just an overview is fine, not asking you to type 6 pages :)) What are your goals? You must be getting close… Keep up the great work!