Getting Gear Through Customs?

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Just think to yourself… this is a public forum and you are asking how to bring in illegal substances into the US.

For all we know you are some cop trying to figure out how people are getting steroids through customs.

Do you honestly think if someone figured out what works that they would share it with you over an open forum?

Good luck hope ya dont get caught :slight_smile:

bmc[/quote]

end of story.

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
My ex used to work for airport security,where and what company is none your damned bussiness but still I can tell you that you are suggesting the dumbest thing ever.

first off they will see it on a xray,they will open your shit and find it and match it up against scrips you have. if you do not have a script they will have you miss your flight to ask you why you have these drugs.

and then you will be locked up on a multi thousand dollar bond for transporting a controled substance thru airport security,federal offence mind you.

you have alot more to worry about besides customs

try customs asking you why you want them here,local LE asking who,why,where,when how,FBI wondering why you went abroad to buy these if it was innocent,TSA which are assholes BTW will proabaly tear up your stuff while you are waiting for questions make a huge scene with local cops,tazers out,handcuffs dogs sniffing the whole nine yards they are bored security guards tha twant any excuese for some action to break up the day trust me on this.

it will be in a city that you do not live so then when you do get out you will have to travel back on your own dime to go to court,stay there for a few months,maybe a couple years.

pay fines get on probation pay for that.travel every month to see your PO because he/she will be in the city you were caught in and not your home town on your dime again. loose your job and loose potential jobs because you now have a record.

come on now is all this worth it for you to have a little shortcut in your training

come on now
anyone else that wants to ask this dumb ass question. DO NOT ASK HOW TO SMUGGLE STUFF WE WILL NOT TELL YOU AND WE DO NOT KNOW.

have a nice day officer
its bad mmmkay
[/quote]

So you’re telling me that every time I put my prescription meds, my supplements and other random pills in my carry on (I never put it in my luggage) the security dude who xrays my bag for a grand total of maybe 2 seconds is able to read all the labels of my drugs and identify which drugs belong in which bottles? I guess if I put my zoloft in my klonopin bottles I should get busted huh? C’mon man.

[quote]mbaina wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
My ex used to work for airport security,where and what company is none your damned bussiness but still I can tell you that you are suggesting the dumbest thing ever.

first off they will see it on a xray,they will open your shit and find it and match it up against scrips you have. if you do not have a script they will have you miss your flight to ask you why you have these drugs.

and then you will be locked up on a multi thousand dollar bond for transporting a controled substance thru airport security,federal offence mind you.

you have alot more to worry about besides customs

try customs asking you why you want them here,local LE asking who,why,where,when how,FBI wondering why you went abroad to buy these if it was innocent,TSA which are assholes BTW will proabaly tear up your stuff while you are waiting for questions make a huge scene with local cops,tazers out,handcuffs dogs sniffing the whole nine yards they are bored security guards tha twant any excuese for some action to break up the day trust me on this.

it will be in a city that you do not live so then when you do get out you will have to travel back on your own dime to go to court,stay there for a few months,maybe a couple years.

pay fines get on probation pay for that.travel every month to see your PO because he/she will be in the city you were caught in and not your home town on your dime again. loose your job and loose potential jobs because you now have a record.

come on now is all this worth it for you to have a little shortcut in your training

come on now
anyone else that wants to ask this dumb ass question. DO NOT ASK HOW TO SMUGGLE STUFF WE WILL NOT TELL YOU AND WE DO NOT KNOW.

have a nice day officer
its bad mmmkay

First of all that was the longest “run on” sentence in history but I agree and this dude is LE fo sho’, I smell bacon you’ll never take me alive coppers!!![/quote]

LOl, you dudes are crazy.

why don’t you just mail it to yourself?

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:
why don’t you just mail it to yourself? [/quote]

I suppose I could.

What if it’s just one bottle of clen? I could just put it in my pocket and carry it on to the plane?

We’re not helping you smuggle shit. We don’t know you. You may not be a cop, but we don’t know you.

Stop asking and STFU.

Btw even if you were going to do it safer by trying a cycle there, most mexican gear is shit. Also this thread should be closed by a mod, any thread asking how to perform illegal acts should not be passed through. Its one thing to talk about ideas on cycles, its another to talk about how to smuggle drugs into a plane.

I hope you enjoy prison if you do try this.

[quote]shizen wrote:
Btw even if you were going to do it safer by trying a cycle there, most mexican gear is shit. Also this thread should be closed by a mod, any thread asking how to perform illegal acts should not be passed through. Its one thing to talk about ideas on cycles, its another to talk about how to smuggle drugs into a plane.

I hope you enjoy prison if you do try this. [/quote]

I agree,I think people like this guy does not understand the point to this forum.
it is not a place to exchange tips on how to break the law.
we will not teach anyone how to break the law .

the point is however if you choose to do it against better judgment,then we will offer advice on how to do it responsibly and not hurt yourself.

ok? got it
now please stop asking ok you are starting thread after thread and making posts asking how to get stuff.
No one in their right mind is going to offer up any sources .mainly because no one knows where to obtain illegal drugs.

please just either shut up and learn something or go away.

you obviously havent been on a plane since 2001 have you.

well alright its people like you that are keeping these very useful drugs on a list.thanks alot fella.

A buddy of mine got caught bringing some stuff back from Mexico once in his carry on. From the airport he got a direct ride to jail and got charged with importing a controlled substance.

If your going to try to smuggle stuff back, figure out how to do it on your own time and dont ask about it on a public forum.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
A buddy of mine got caught bringing some stuff back from Mexico once in his carry on. From the airport he got a direct ride to jail and got charged with importing a controlled substance.

If your going to try to smuggle stuff back, figure out how to do it on your own time and dont ask about it on a public forum.[/quote]

There must be some reason why the mods haven’t deleted this thread. Obviously, they see some value in this discussion, although most of you have been completely useless.

I like turtles.

The mods just dont delete threads if the feel there is no valuable info in them.

Order some off the net or find someone locally. Theres much less of a chance of jail time involved.

I’m doing the online thing. Just not worth the risk.

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:

I suppose I could.

What if it’s just one bottle of clen? I could just put it in my pocket and carry it on to the plane?[/quote]

no clen is not fda approved for any human use

your allowed to bring on x amount of shampoo lotion tanning oil etc in clear bottles just make sure sterile place in there then resterilize when putting back into vials going to use. then you have human grade in home made lab vials.

or if you are driving on the bridge place it under the car in front of you make sure you stick with them. follow them until they stop at home gas station etc then get it.

there is a shit load of ways be creative

[quote]toomuch wrote:
MMAguy wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:

I suppose I could.

What if it’s just one bottle of clen? I could just put it in my pocket and carry it on to the plane?

no clen is not fda approved for any human use

[/quote]

clen is not fda approved nor is it approved by the usda for use in animals.
meaning there is no reason legaly to have the stuff here so if you are caught with clen you are stuffed and cuffed as well

[quote]toomuch wrote:
or if you are driving on the bridge place it under the car in front of you make sure you stick with them. follow them until they stop at home gas station etc then get it.

there is a shit load of ways be creative[/quote]

you understand that dude asking this question is the fuzz right?

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
you understand that dude asking this question is the fuzz right?
[/quote]

Peach fuzz?

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:

I suppose I could.

What if it’s just one bottle of clen? I could just put it in my pocket and carry it on to the plane?[/quote]

Naw, just swallow the whole bottle.