Getting Gear Through Customs?

So, I got some gear down in Mexico (just a small personal amount). What’s the best way of bringing it in by plane? Just stuff in my my checked luggage? Keep it on my person? The locals say Americans never have nay problems. Yeah, right.

in your ass of course. duh!

1 Like

This question again??? damn I guess

Just think to yourself… this is a public forum and you are asking how to bring in illegal substances into the US.

For all we know you are some cop trying to figure out how people are getting steroids through customs.

Do you honestly think if someone figured out what works that they would share it with you over an open forum?

Good luck hope ya dont get caught :slight_smile:

bmc

I like the up the ass route. Makes sense. Buy some KY jelly, finger, go slow. You’ll crap it out a few hours later. Try not to drink too much on the plane flight though.

[quote]fmrmarineinbiz wrote:
I like the up the ass route. Makes sense. Buy some KY jelly, finger, go slow. You’ll crap it out a few hours later. Try not to drink too much on the plane flight though.[/quote]

want to know how I get it on a plane?

I don’t

Come on now can we stop this maddness already?

This guy is a total joke through and through man.

P: Umm… Quagmire, fireworks are legal here. You didn’t need to shove them up your anus.

Q: Oh yeah, like that’s much more fun.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Just think to yourself… this is a public forum and you are asking how to bring in illegal substances into the US.

For all we know you are some cop trying to figure out how people are getting steroids through customs.

Do you honestly think if someone figured out what works that they would share it with you over an open forum?

Good luck hope ya dont get caught :slight_smile:

bmc[/quote]

As opposed to the million other questions asking about what cycles to take and oh, I’m so fucking excited, I got my gear today!!!

Give me a fucking break dude. Most of you guys are complete clowns.

I like the up the ass route. Makes sense. Buy some KY jelly, finger, go slow. You’ll crap it out a few hours later. Try not to drink too much on the plane flight though.[/quote]

I mean even i just took in on my carry on, you think they are going to be able to tell the difference between my gear and the other legit prescription drugs I take?

Do you urinate out of your anus or something?

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
I mean even i just took in on my carry on, you think they are going to be able to tell the difference between my gear and the other legit prescription drugs I take?[/quote]

Without a prescription, they are well within their rights to bin any drugs they find on you.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
MMAguy wrote:
I mean even i just took in on my carry on, you think they are going to be able to tell the difference between my gear and the other legit prescription drugs I take?

Without a prescription, they are well within their rights to bin any drugs they find on you.[/quote]

Of course they are, but that’s not my point. While they have a right to do this, what is the likelihood they would do this given the fact that they are held within say zoloft bottles?

I’ve never once had customs go through my prescription med bottles. It’s not like they have sustanon sniffing dogs at the airport.

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
Of course they are, but that’s not my point. While they have a right to do this, what is the likelihood they would do this given the fact that they are held within say zoloft bottles?

I’ve never once had customs go through my prescription med bottles. It’s not like they have sustanon sniffing dogs at the airport.[/quote]

Risk it if you want. I wouldn’t.

In this day and age of airport security, you have to be nuts to try to sneak anything through. If you get bagged, it’s over. It isn’t worth it, especially for a small amount for personal use.

My ex used to work for airport security,where and what company is none your damned bussiness but still I can tell you that you are suggesting the dumbest thing ever.

first off they will see it on a xray,they will open your shit and find it and match it up against scrips you have. if you do not have a script they will have you miss your flight to ask you why you have these drugs.

and then you will be locked up on a multi thousand dollar bond for transporting a controled substance thru airport security,federal offence mind you.

you have alot more to worry about besides customs

try customs asking you why you want them here,local LE asking who,why,where,when how,FBI wondering why you went abroad to buy these if it was innocent,TSA which are assholes BTW will proabaly tear up your stuff while you are waiting for questions make a huge scene with local cops,tazers out,handcuffs dogs sniffing the whole nine yards they are bored security guards tha twant any excuese for some action to break up the day trust me on this.

it will be in a city that you do not live so then when you do get out you will have to travel back on your own dime to go to court,stay there for a few months,maybe a couple years.

pay fines get on probation pay for that.travel every month to see your PO because he/she will be in the city you were caught in and not your home town on your dime again. loose your job and loose potential jobs because you now have a record.

come on now is all this worth it for you to have a little shortcut in your training

come on now
anyone else that wants to ask this dumb ass question. DO NOT ASK HOW TO SMUGGLE STUFF WE WILL NOT TELL YOU AND WE DO NOT KNOW.

have a nice day officer
its bad mmmkay

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
My ex used to work for airport security,where and what company is none your damned bussiness but still I can tell you that you are suggesting the dumbest thing ever.

first off they will see it on a xray,they will open your shit and find it and match it up against scrips you have. if you do not have a script they will have you miss your flight to ask you why you have these drugs.

and then you will be locked up on a multi thousand dollar bond for transporting a controled substance thru airport security,federal offence mind you.

try customs asking you why you want them here,local LE asking who,why,where,when how,FBI wondering why you went abroad to buy these if it was innocent,TSA which are assholes BTW will proabaly tear up your stuff while you are waiting for questions make a huge scene with local cops,tazers out,handcuffs dogs sniffing the whole nine yards they are bored security guards tha twant any excuese for some action to break up the day trust me on this.

it will be in a city that you do not live so then when you do get out you will have to travel back on your own dime to go to court,stay there for a few months,maybe a couple years.

pay fines get on probation pay for that.travel every month to see your PO because he/she will be in the city you were caught in and not your home town on your dime again. loose your job and loose potential jobs because you now have a record.

come on now is all this worth it for you to have a little shortcut in your training

come on now
anyone else that wants to ask this dumb ass question. DO NOT ASK HOW TO SMUGGLE STUFF WE WILL NOT TELL YOU AND WE DO NOT KNOW.

have a nice day officer
its bad mmmkay
[/quote]

First of all that was the longest “run on” sentence in history but I agree and this dude is LE fo sho’, I smell bacon you’ll never take me alive coppers!!!

[quote]mbaina wrote:
nichaaron wrote:

come on now

have a nice day officer
its bad mmmkay

First of all that was the longest “run on” sentence in history but I agree and this dude is LE fo sho’, I smell bacon you’ll never take me alive coppers!!![/quote]

I am going for a record of long winded,run ons here.

naw for real on a personal note.
I am not very educated but I do have some common sense and street smarts.
I know its in fun but dont please knock me too much for sounding like an idiot in some my posts.
I never worked with pens or pencils very well
I am more of a wrench guy.
but I am getting my ged finally yayyyy me!!!

ok sorry had to get that off my chest for once.

speaking of which you guys see his post in a year old thread about mexican gear lol
this dude wont quit.

fresh fish out the acadamy I say

fly your own plane in then it should be easy

[quote]shizen wrote:
fly in then it should be easy[/quote]

Fixed. Real men don’t need planes.