Getting Gear In Iraq

I read this on an other board. No one had an answer. I to am in Iraq and want to run an other cycle. But not sure if they still check packages. The mail is pretty much like in the states. But they do search every package and scann it befor it leaves the country. I am just unsure how safe it is to get it in the mail. I dont want to get it from some jerk off local who want me dead. I was hoping that someone on hear might have gone through this befor thanks yok

From my experience I had a buddy who had ordered anabolics online and had them delivered on base, well he got caught and discharged from the military. Mind you to he just got accepted to flight school and ready to go, he just made a dumb mistake. Be careful, maybe he was just an unlucky soul, this was at Ft. Hood Tx.

I shipped to a guy in Afghanistan that was in the military and had miliary p.o. and everything a year or so ago. We did this a few times for him, just had to write what was in the package when we sent it thats really all. I haven’t heard from him in a while, but since he did it a couple times im guessing it worked fine. Hope that helps.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
From my experience I had a buddy who had ordered anabolics online and had them delivered on base, well he got caught and discharged from the military. Mind you to he just got accepted to flight school and ready to go, he just made a dumb mistake. Be careful, maybe he was just an unlucky soul, this was at Ft. Hood Tx.[/quote]

Ya think he was just very unlucky or their was more to it hhen he is tell you. I to am on FT HOOD and have it sent to me all the time. I am talking about Iraq it is still U.S mail just not sure if the scan pack like they do when they leave