Getting Friends with Benefits with Girls?

Yes, gently. But strongly gently.

2 Likes

I read this three times as a clutch of pearls. Sounds real, manly to carry a clutch with pearls.

1 Like

Yep! Get married so you know that your effort on preparing, executimg and seducing will result in no sex. It’s much more stressful if the possibility is there!

1 Like

Ironically I had STD in my past, and this doesn’t make me clutch anything… is this normal or I’m weird? xD

Lol! I dunno man. It usually goes down like this for me:

USMC: Wanna do it?
Mrs. USMC: Ya, lemme go to the bathroom.
USMC: Sweet

Not much effort there.

1 Like

Or, ya know marry an awesome lady with a healthy libido and treat her right.

My go to: “So you wanna get pregnant?”
“No!”
“Wanna practice?”

1 Like

Yaaaa, problem is my wife would say yes!

Do It! We need more productive human beings to pay for us when we’re old and sick.

1 Like

1 Like

It is for the greater good, @anon50325502. Thanks in advance for your contribution!

I don’t need this pressure!

Lol, I have two and there may be a third, but I would say it’s unlikely because, while I love kids and I love my boys more than I ever thought was possible (cliche I know), I can’t freag’n stand babies. I might lose it going through the first 6-months again.

I love babies! Tell you what–y’all pop one out, me and the missus will take care of it for the first 6 months, then hand 'em off to you. (Fair warning–by 6 months, instinctive imprinting might render the child irrevocably Democrat. Caveat emptor.)

4 Likes

‘Adult’ friend finder?

Honestly, that’s almost worth it. Almost!

1 Like

Tinder, Bumble, Grindr, the shady dive bar down the street. The options are limitless(to 4 or less)

1 Like

That’s what I said too.

Dating apps, one night stands, even prostitutes.

OP earlier mentioned that for him it’s most important to get laid since he has urges sometimes. And that’s perfectly normal and actually healthy.

Also topic has been kinda silent for a while, so I assume that OP had some success with advices he got.
Would be cool if he gave us feedback of what worked and what didn’t work xD

Lol!!! So would mine.
Which is a big hell no at this point in our lives. I love babies and kids. Other people’s babies and kids to be specific. Play with them, give them back. I do not want to raise another human. If it happens, it happens, but I ain’t gonna try…

I can see it now… I am sleeping in the baby bed and wife and baby sleep in mine. Fuck every inch of that…

It’s not so bad after they graduate out of their crib

For like 5 mins, all I could think to type was how irritated this thread made me.

But I can’t really say anything since I have a history myself of crushing people’s feelings just because I could.

To the OP, considering we’re around the same age, Its a good idea to come to grips with however much sexual frustration/tension, sexual expectations or lacktherof, or whatever emotional stuff you’ve attached to sex/relationships. I’m not saying you’re wrong or anything, but I am saying to recognize whatever you’re feeling and assess it. Time has an amazing capability of jading a lot of things we focus our attention on, or care about. Not all things, but most of them. This being one of them. All I’m saying is think a few steps or years ahead of how you’re feeling at the moment.

I occasionally view the whole friends with benefits thing as an emotionally loaded game of Russian roulette. ( Had to fix it) Someone is bound to put a metaphorical bullet through their head. Be it you, or the female who will inevitably lock eyes with you. (No I’m not insulting you) Or chest since we’re talking about the whole emotional getting attached thing.

It comes down to how people view staying with one person, and how they view FWB type of relationships. Some view it as stupid. Some view it as something they’ve wanted since they were young. Some view it as a burden. Others don’t care about it. Others are afraid of it. Others think it over too much and complicate it. And others view it as a nightmare, hard to achieve, it’s the last thing on their mind, they view it as freedom without strings attached, and some hold it as sacred enough to marry whoever the other person is. But the list is endless.

However well, or however horribly this sits with your emotions, will let you know how the whole FWB thing works out.

Whatever FWB means to you, just do these two things:

1. Recognize that whoever it is you’re with, has a beating heart, and a plethora of very real emotions. Respect them. Regardless. And respect your own.
  2. Open your mouth, communicate, and compromise. There’s too many FWB instances where people leave with a broken heart that’s too heavy for them, all because neither of them opened their mouths and said anything. Doesn’t matter how many times you have to repeat yourself, just say something.

I say all this as a young woman myself, and again as someone who’s a year younger than you.

3 Likes

Ive only ever had one FWB, and now im engaged to her…
That worked out well