Getting Estrogen Sides from Cruise

Can you post any blood tests to back your statement?
200mg/wk of T cyp mono cruise, basicly year round, is man boobs in the making from over range E2 and prolactin. An there’s a dam good chance of a heart attack for over range HCT.

You need to spend some time in the TRT forums and learn what it really takes to shoot T cyp year round.

Sure.

I used to run 200 every two weeks. First blood work was 3 days after injection and total test was 1011. Second blood work was day before I was to inject again for two weeks. Total test level was 450. All other levels were within normal range on both accounts.

Since levels were normal at 3 days after injection, I decided to stay on the upper level by using that dose every week.

I don’t have man boobs or any other crazy sides - never did even at higher doses. My diet has always been pretty normal, nothing crazy or too much junk food/sugar etc. Blood pressure has always been around 120/80. Still wanting/having sex as often as possible. No erection problems. No pain. No anything negative.

You crushed your e2.

Dude, we told you to just lower your dose. LOL

1 Like

You ok bro? I always talk to myself, but I only get worried when I start replying to my self. Good?

1 Like

OOPS! haha

1 Like

Bro…what happened. Stop taking AI.

Sorry guys I came off the forum for a while and yes I stopped my AI during the cruise and settled with 150mg test, I still get acne but I think that’s just me, I always did since I left school, I just take 2x 75mg injections every 4 days. That’s it.

1 Like

How do you feel?

That’s the best protocol IMO = Find the best dose without AI were you feel good. Lowering the Test down always before adding other drugs. I am on 500mg Test a week spilt Mon/Thursday for the past few months without any AI or anything. Now I know that my E2 will be high going from past blood tests but I feel good in every aspect ( sex drive, lifting, moods, no gyno) I also know from past experience if I started messing around with my E2 trying to lower it to lab ranges I will crash and crash f***ing hard!

When your test goes up then E2 must also follow so them lab ranges are kind of useless to me lol. If they made bodybuilding lab ranges I can assure you that those E2 numbers will be sky high and that’s just how the body is meant to adjust. Things to consider is losing weight if carrying extra bodyfat and eating a clean diet will work wonders for your body.

The mind can play tricks on you once you start chasing numbers been there lol Take an amount of test you feel good on and stop thinking about it too much

Good no bloating I just feel normal that’s where I’d like to be.

Been there willy no work :confused: I’m good now though haha

I’ve always been quite lean I’m at around 15%, Is it true that the more fat you carry the higher your estrogen will go or am I mistaken?

Does fat tissue produce estrogen?

Its main role is to store energy in the form of lipids, although it also cushions and insulates the body. Far from being hormonally inert, adipose tissue has, in recent years, been recognized as a major endocrine organ, as it produces hormones such as leptin, estrogen , resistin, and the cytokine TNFα. (Source Wiki)

So yeah most obese guys normally have more estrogen problems. 15% isn’t bad so it shouldn’t be much of a problem. I am around 12-15% at present.

Good luck my friend seems you are doin better, nothing worse than a limp noodle in the bedroom lol

1 Like

So I don’t know that fat produces estrogen, but I know that a higher amount of fat equals more aromatization. I honestly don’t know the conversion mechanism well enough to speak on this beyond what I just wrote. But I can say that as I was bulking (and bf was slowly climbing) my e2 went up even though my trt and arimidex remained the same. It didn’t go up a lot (from 32 to 38) but it’s not nothing.

1 Like