Getting Engaged!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Unfortunately, my mondays are commited to ‘community payback’. We wear orange vests and paint things - usually toilets.

BBB[/quote]

Do bank holidays count? :wink:

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
New Focus: Who actually proposes in public? What a tacky thing to do! (IMO).
[/quote]

You mean any public place?

Funny story:

Last year when I went to watch The Dark Knight at the cinema, before the movie some text appears on screen and this guy gets up and start speaking (shouting something to everyone) - he proposed to his girlfriend straight after.

The funniest part was someone shouting “Shut up!” before anyone knew what was going on.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Unfortunately, my mondays are commited to ‘community payback’. We wear orange vests and paint things - usually toilets.

BBB

Do bank holidays count? :wink:

swissrugby67 wrote:

You mean any public place?

Funny story:

Last year when I went to watch The Dark Knight at the cinema, before the movie some text appears on screen and this guy gets up and start speaking (shouting something to everyone) - he proposed to his girlfriend straight after.

The funniest part was someone shouting “Shut up!” before anyone knew what was going on.[/quote]

Ha. I would have, he’d be ruining that PRIME TIME experience for me.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed.

We have a club here in Denver called the Church, it used to be a church and now it’s a place you can find a drunken slut on the altar.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

Agreed.

We have a club here in Denver called the Church, it used to be a church and now it’s a place you can find a drunken slut on the altar.[/quote]

So it’s much like The Church up in Camden then?