Getting Engaged!

I’m not, but this guy wanted to.

FAIL

LOL!

Fake…

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
LOL![/quote]

I know you saw the thread and thought “OMG! My chance to get with Swiss is over…”

Same goes to you HolyMac: The thought of NOT having that MMF must have been devastating.

I actually had the idea of now being able to stalk you and your new fiance Swiss. Instead of just you…

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
LOL!

I know you saw the thread and thought “OMG! My chance to get with Swiss is over…”

Same goes to you HolyMac: The thought of NOT having that MMF must have been devastating. [/quote]

Pffff, marriage isn’t going to stop that.

LOL the best part was at the end:

“Can we get the fire department on it?”

LOOOOOOOOOL

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I actually had the idea of now being able to stalk you and your new fiance Swiss. Instead of just you…[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint.

You’ll just have to go back to stalking little ol’ me.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
LOL!

Same goes to you HolyMac: The thought of NOT having that MMF must have been devastating.

Pffff, marriage isn’t going to stop that.[/quote]

Good point. I’ll just come over to LDN and we’ll have a pint.

Ever heard of Church on Sundays?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
LOL!

Pffff, marriage isn’t going to stop that.

Good point. I’ll just come over to LDN and we’ll have a pint.

[/quote]

Nope?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Nope?[/quote]

Oh my. You’re missing out. So, it’s basically the ultimate sunday service. LOL

[i]
If you fancy a few drinks, a laugh, a dance and the chance to sing your heart out to some new and classic rock on a Sunday afternoon then Church is the place for you.

The show is risque…the comedian swears (!) and we have strippers every week, usually female but sometimes male as well, but it’s all very light hearted so imagine stag/hen do rather than lap dancing club.

The crowd are very relaxed and are all there to have a good time, expect people to talk to you, don’t expect attitude or posing.

Nearly every week there’s someone in fancy dress so feel free to wear what you like, girls dress for a gig, we wouldn’t advise high heels. There is no dress code otherwise.

[/i]

Basically, you go to “Church” on Sunday at 11 am and get hammered. In Camden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Sounds good, though slightly blasphemous; not that I’m bothered by that of course :wink:

Actually it sounds great - if you don’t have work/probation on a Monday, lol.

BBB[/quote]

LOL. Probation?

Work shouldn’t prevent you, you can go home at 4pm and sleep it off :wink:

As soon as it shuts there’s a massive rally of guys that get onto the nearest tube stop and head to the closest Walkabout. Its hilarious. Singing in the tube… Ah the fun times.

This failed proposal actually broke my heart a little bit.

I’m a softy.

Hmmm. Where’d the “future wife” go?

Sounds cool - coming down to London next bank holiday weekend then?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Sounds cool - coming down to London next bank holiday weekend then?[/quote]

That would be Sunday 24th of May. Let’s get Renton and anyone else interested to come along.

New Focus: Who actually proposes in public? What a tacky thing to do! (IMO).

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Unfortunately, my mondays are commited to ‘community payback’. We wear orange vests and paint things - usually toilets.

BBB[/quote]

Ouch.

How did you acquire this debt towards society and why couldn’t you just pay it off? :slight_smile: