Getting Drunk for the Cops

I went to one in Seguin, TX, but it was outdoors, had lots of BBQ, and the off duty cops were as drunk as we were.

Haha but foreal, I enjoyed it!

Braggart.

Nice, though.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Sometimes I want to punch HolyMac in the face.

He’s lucky I need him for MMF’s.[/quote]

Did you just say you want to have sex with holymac???

[quote]SWR wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
Sometimes I want to punch HolyMac in the face.

He’s lucky I need him for MMF’s.

Did you just say you want to have sex with holymac???[/quote]

Technically, yes.

OMG u betta pause dat ish homey!1!

HolyMac always has the best stories. Knowing him in real life has only made me a cooler person.

[quote]slippery_banana wrote:
HolyMac always has the best stories. Knowing him in real life has only made me a cooler person.

[/quote]

LOL

So, what do you do to get with these girls exactly? Secret military strategy of some sort? The muscles?

I’m guessing it’s just going to be that you’re a funny mother fucker.

And what did your breathalizer test read?

[quote]TylerPK4L wrote:
So, what do you do to get with these girls exactly? Secret military strategy of some sort? The muscles?

I’m guessing it’s just going to be that you’re a funny mother fucker.

And what did your breathalizer test read?[/quote]

i drank 11oz of liquor in 2hours exact and had a .9 BAC

however, the cops both decided to not arrest me. yay

i lure them in with the promise of free candy

It’s asif you have a batch of proposed awesome threads written down in a word document for when a current one dies.

A+. Would read again :slight_smile:

hahahahaha! I love how after being called out on pics, you just shit all over the thread with awesomeness. 2 Thumbs up!

I would probably be paranoid as fuck getting drunk in a room full of cops, especially while they are strapped. It’s a trap!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
hahahahaha! I love how after being called out on pics, you just shit all over the thread with awesomeness. 2 Thumbs up!

I would probably be paranoid as fuck getting drunk in a room full of cops, especially while they are strapped. It’s a trap![/quote]

when they did the initial breathalizer half way into it, the lieutenant came back out and goes ‘ok people, do use a favor, you’re going to have to make a big effort to raise those BAC’s.’

lol.

the cops were pretty chill with us, some were telling funny arrest stories. there was also a female officer who was totally down with the fact that i was checking her out.

or maybe it was the alcohol. either way

That’s fuckin awesome Mac. How did you find out about this supposed ‘Test’. Did they advertise it?

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
That’s fuckin awesome Mac. How did you find out about this supposed ‘Test’. Did they advertise it?[/quote]

they solicited by soliticing a bunch of us that work in the bar scene here in tuscaloosa.

we then made a facebook event and invited our friends.

my suggestion would just be to ask a cop about whether they have their rookies administer field sobriety tests on civillians as part of their training, and then get some dates.

i mean like calender dates, not female dates.