Getting Drunk for the Cops

Got invited to a pretty cool event last night.

the police department last night hosted a ‘party’ which allowed the recruits to perform sobriety field tests on civillians who had been drinking.

showed up to the station at 6pm. each filled out a form, blew a breathalizer to make sure we were .00, got a cup that said ‘police academy drinking team’ and then chose a type of mixed drink.

the next 2 hours were spent in a big room drinking. they had big screen tv’s, played music, and we were given cards to play drinking games.

after that we blew into a breathalizer, where our BAC was recorded (but not revealed). we were then asked to perform field sobrity tests for the new recruits. everyone was then led back into the room where a big chart including our names, type of drink, how much alcohol was consumed, and what our BAC was. we were then told how well we did on the tests, and the recruits were able to find out if they had correctly identified who should of been arrested.

it was cool hearing about sobriety tests from the police’s point of view, how they are graded, what they specificially look for, etc.

pretty halarious and interesting night IMO. brought two girls with me, (blonde and brunette, naturally)

we had our DD come and pick us up, and then tried to go out (keep in mind it’s only about 9pm right now) but considering we were already past the legal drinking age, we were toast after about another hour of partying, plus the brunette wanted to get naked.

anyways, bottom line is if your local PD offers one of those kinds of events, i’d totally reccomend going to them, they are fun/funny as hell.

yay good thread

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
…plus the brunette wanted to get naked.

[/quote]

You’re the brunette, right?

Would read again

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
…plus the brunette wanted to get naked.

You’re the brunette, right?[/quote]

Nope, I was. BURP

did the carpet match her pubes?

so what did you blow? I mean, what was your blood-alcohol level?

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
did the carpet match her pubes?[/quote]

Arn’t carpet and pubes meant to be the same when use in that context?

Isn’t it “Did the carpet match the drapes?”

Cool story.

I assume your new avatar picture is from said party?

In keeping with your philosophy, pics or it didn’t happen

Sometimes I want to punch HolyMac in the face.

He’s lucky I need him for MMF’s.

[quote]optheta wrote:
spyoptic wrote:

Isn’t it “Did the carpet match the drapes?”[/quote]

It’s a line from the movie ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’.

[quote]optheta wrote:
spyoptic wrote:

Isn’t it “Did the carpet match the drapes?”[/quote]

lol, it’s from a movie tard

edit* whoops sry didn’t see that hungry

.15 and .12

arguing about the test results

board

there

nakes

the brunette looks a bit like julia bond lol

holy!! awesome!!