Getting Cranky In My Old Age....

[quote]Tyjan wrote:

[quote]confusion wrote:
sometimes the music gets on my nerves,like someone’s ipod plugged into the sound system playing death metal. I also find it annoying when guys turn their hands so the palms face behind them. But,I never say anything,I just think “you’re not big enough yet to have to walk like a gorilla”[/quote]

Don’t be too hard on them, they suffer from a legitimate mental disorder, ISL.

Imaginary Lat Syndrome.[/quote]
Id agree…

i just find it weird in this day and age its very uncool to advise someone in the gym. Maybe its because back in the day the first gym I ever step foot into was a more hard core gym were most new guys would kill to have advance guys too even notice them.

You know what Ive heard and read allot of stupid crap over the years. For some reason today I was reminded of a really stupid one. I Once read a post ( it was on line which would explain allot) were a guy said that anyone training for strength specifically Powerlifting was " ego training". Really? Unless your sole purpose going to the gym is for general health guess what? YOUR EGO training!!! I dont think developing a six pack or looking good on the beach is a 100% for health.