Getting Called Out + CNS Question

This is what the internet is supposed to have trained you for.
Statements like, “Do you even lift?”, and “this is a bodybuilding forum…”, are perfect weapons in your war against stupid fuckers who insist on having an opinion on everything.
Just picture it:
Bro 1: Whoo those squats were rough, almost hit ninety degrees.
Bro 2: Wouldn’t a full range of motion better activate the rectus femoris totally causing a more effective and substantial growth stimulus?
Bro 1: This is a bodybuilding (insert location), not a fucking science test. Do you even lift? I mean, fuck, you don’t even have shirtless pictures of yourself on the fucking internet, so who the fuck are you!?
Bro 2: (Dies of pwnage)

You could pull a Frank Yang and go to the gym totally trashed drunk.
I guarantee nobody comes up to you, and even if they do they’ll be in a hurry to get away once they smell your breath.

I also like the ultraviolence-headspin-whirlwind-kick idea.

You could also shoot up blatantly, or do lines of your favorite stimulant in the locker room stall. Bump out the NO-Xplode and straws brahh…

Oh, and you could start bleeding, like a nosebleed on squats or bleeding shins from deads or some super hardcore shit, nobody will want to risk coming near you for fear of an autoimmune disease.

Or, you could walk around with a huge pair of headphones, like the studio Dre Beats or some shitt, bonus points for playing something like Kelly Clarkson and headbanging like a madman between sets.

Haha, or workout in sunglasses and walk around muttering shit about how the sun is too hot and there’s never enough blood to drink, and ask a few people in a panicked voice if they smell garlic.

Or you could do what the old dudes at my gym do, wear spandex body suits and work out with a whole group of like-minded introverted people. Srsly, they walk around, there’s four of them, they all wear matching full body spandex, and they never say a word to each other. I’ve never even dared to be on the same side of the gym as those dudes, fools always be using up my squat rack for fucking leg raises too…

There’s so many options for social isolation initiation, the world’s your oyster.
And oyster’s are an aphrodisiac…
So get crackin!

…What the fuck did I just write?