T Nation

Getting Bullied at Uni: What to do?

He doesn’t need an ass whipping, he just needs someone to call him on his shit.

Grab him by the neck, shove him against a wall, put your face inches from his and tell him to cut the shit, it’s not funny anymore.

He’ll quit or you need to whip his ass.

" you need to find him when he’s not drunk and explain to him, ‘hey man, what you did last night was fucked up’. he’ll either apologize and it’ll be good, or he’ll blow it off. either way, you’ll know where you stand with the guy. "

this. after you do this and if he still gives you shit then the guy is just an asshole and needs to be hit.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Grab him by the neck, shove him against a wall, put your face inches from his and tell him to cut the shit, it’s not funny anymore.

He’ll quit or you need to whip his ass.[/quote]

Sounds like a recipe for a knee to my groin with epic fail to follow.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y[/quote]

that video was hilarious. Bas is badass.

you have a pretty good case if it goes to the authorities, he pissed on your fucking door

+1 for kicking his ass.

Either that or break into his room/car and hide some shit somewhere where it will be hard to find.

[quote]benmoore wrote:

What do I do? [/quote]

I’ve just finished reading all of the responses, and most of them carry the same theme. Out of curiosity, did you really think a bunch of Alpha T-Nation Men would tell you to hide under your pillow and hope he’s gone when you wake up tomorrow?

Man up! If you need to, throw down a couple shots of tequila, then go out and take care of business. As someone else mentioned, don’t ask for an apology. Would it really make you feel better?

What would really make you feel better is seeing him crawl back home with his tail between his legs while you call him Sally.

It just sounds like he’s drunk…go throw a bag of piss at his door. It’s uni

Soryy dude, but that’s college, not much you can do about it lol, fighting him will lead to more trouble(especially at school) you dont want t get kicked out for some drunk loser, do you? and even if you did confront him when he’s sober he probably wont remember any of it( I nver do) and his apology wont be sincere.

chill out tonight, study a lil, and attack the weights tommorow

or get him alone off campus and rock his drunk ass

[quote]benmoore wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Just let him hit it…he obviously wants ya pooper. Hell,he threw pissed on your door to mark his territory. Watch ya ass,son.

Thanks Big_Boss.[/quote]

Anytime…and if you wanna get a step ahead I suggest…

RAPE

but thats Funny as fuck, I’d love to party with this dude, we’d definitely end up with some crazy stories to tell the children we have with your wife(after we trick you into raising them)

ROC OUT!!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Soryy dude, but that’s college, not much you can do about it lol, fighting him will lead to more trouble(especially at school) you dont want t get kicked out for some drunk loser, do you? and even if you did confront him when he’s sober he probably wont remember any of it( I nver do) and his apology wont be sincere.

or get him alone off campus and rock his drunk ass[/quote]

But that’s college? Maybe in the US.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

or get him alone off campus and rock his drunk ass

But that’s college? Maybe in the US.[/quote]

Yea, we get a little rowdy here, so what?

Some people just fail at life and don’t deserve your attention; the person you have described is one such person.

Sounds like a dick. He’s not your friend, he doesn’t like you.
Just stay away from him, if he’s engrained with a certain group of friends/ social circle find a new one, there are literally thousands of new people to meet at Uni.

Sounds like you’re in halls?

It doesn’t feel like it now but by throwing piss on your door he’s given you a lot of leverage over him.

If he does anything again or even harasses you report him to the warden and I’m 90% sure they will move him to another part of the building and tell him to stay the fuck away or even chuck him out. Most UK unis are big on pastoral care and will find this unacceptable and strongly side with you.

Tommorow tell your tutor or a senior lecturer etc that you get on with about this. Phrase it as asking them for advice , maybe tart it up and say its affecting your studies, concentration etc. This is so you now have an official on your side who you can use as a reference if he messes with you again. They also might actually give you some good advice .

As some general advice force yourself to be more social, if clubs and bars are way out of your comfort zone then thats where you should be going. Get involved in some societies but not geeky ones, stuff like team sports, Rugby comes to mind it and will toughen you up socially and mentally as well as physically.

Uni should be about getting a good degree, developing your social skills and getting as much young skirt as you can handle. Focus on these things and cut off that which holds you back.

[quote]benmoore wrote:
Currently sleeping with everything shut and locked and a 10 inch razor sharp knife by my bed.[/quote]

Ok, nobody else addressed this so now I have to. WTF man!? A stun gun would be much more effective… not such a mess.

I was bullied before too, my advice. Find him one night when he’s drunk and alone… beat the shit out of this guy. Everyone needs to be in a fight in their life, and most people need to get their ass kicked. You’d be surprised how a broken nose and two black eyes makes you much more considerate of others.

Best of luck,
-CJ

Or I’d do what a chinese guy did who worked for my company when this one guy wouldn’t stop bothering him. He drew a very detailed picture of said guy hanging upside down by a rope with a bullet hole in his forehead with blood dripping out of it.

It sure scared the fuck out of that guy and he stopped bothering him after that.

^Holy shit^

OP, I agree that there aren’t bullies in college, just pricks. Put him in his place.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[/quote]

Definitely agree with this. This one kid in high school kept asking me for my lunch money (I brought my lunch) and he never got physical with me and I thought he was joking. Actually, he did bump into me a few times on purpose or do little stuff.

I was washing my hands in this bathroom and he walked in. The bathroom only had 1 urinal and 1 stall and was very small. He started opening up my back pack saying “give me your lunch money.” I thought it had gone on too far and turned around and pushed him hard into the stall and just stood there not giving up any ground.

He looked completely shocked and there was silence for a good 20 seconds and then he’s like “what did you do that for?” He mumbled for a like 10-15 seconds someone walked in and I just left. The kid didn’t even look at me ever again…the funny thing is the kid probably would have destroyed me if we actually did fight.