Getting Biotest Supps in UK?

Just wondering if anyone could help me on this.

I just tried placing an order for some Biotest supplements, ok as far as placing the order but then the site seems to add a staggering 75 dollars to ship to the uk.
Now i think that the supplements are good value but paying that much shipping and then getting stung for Uk vat as well makes it non-doable.

Anyone tried shipping stuff into the uk by any other method of than via fed-ex ?

I do ship supplements to Russia via shipito.com, USPS fee + $8.50 per package

[quote]moneo wrote:
I do ship supplements to Russia via shipito.com, USPS fee + $8.50 per package[/quote]

How does that work then ??

[quote]big nurse wrote:

[quote]moneo wrote:
I do ship supplements to Russia via shipito.com, USPS fee + $8.50 per package[/quote]

How does that work then ??
[/quote]

It’s a freight forwarding company. You pay to have a package sent to an address in a certain country, then they send it on to you from that address. Savings depend on the exchange rate between countries.

so if they are quoting say $30 bucks to send me something in Mexico, I could use the free shipping option to get it to them, then just pay that to get it down to me?

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
so if they are quoting say $30 bucks to send me something in Mexico, I could use the free shipping option to get it to them, then just pay that to get it down to me?[/quote]

Sure, but you’d have to check the weight of the package and so forth beforehand to make sure it’s worth your while.

[quote]big nurse wrote:
Just wondering if anyone could help me on this.

I just tried placing an order for some Biotest supplements, ok as far as placing the order but then the site seems to add a staggering 75 dollars to ship to the uk.
Now i think that the supplements are good value but paying that much shipping and then getting stung for Uk vat as well makes it non-doable.

Anyone tried shipping stuff into the uk by any other method of than via fed-ex ?[/quote]

All I can think of is just to order such an amount that the $75 is a small percentage of the order.

Otherwise you will just have to order from the UK site, however the prices are inflated by about 110-120%.

Once in a while I might treat myself to a box of FINiBARs but other than that Biotest products are just not an option.

Thanks, just bit the bullet and put in a decent size order.