T Nation

Getting Big Gains

I am 18 I weigh 145 i have recently moved my bench from 235 to 265 ( 1 rep max)and my curls from 90 to 120 (4 sets of 10) and my back from 55 to 95 ( 4 sets of 10)

Good job on the back. I just moved my penis from 6 to 22 (4 sets of toiletpaper).

i just moved my couch from one side to the other (got a bigger tv)

Nearly double bodyweight bench?

Prove it.

Good job!
Here you go.

No squats? No deadlifts? Not even leg press stats? COME ON!

hahaha i like that

I just moved my car from one side of the driveway to the other (it was mother's day and someone needed to park in the driveway).

you def will have to prove the bench. if it is true you are a beast on bench.

i swear 2 god i did that on bench i had my coach watching 2 make sure i got it i had 4 kids spotting me

i swear 2 god i did that on bench i had my coach watching 2 make sure i got it i had 4 kids spotting me o n the last time i maxed bench was in the summer in the summer it was 235 and now its 265

o n blacklabel i dont really do those anymore i messed up my legs a little and im still kinda cautious bout moving up alot on that

post a video...i don't think you put that up either.

145lb?
265 bench?

Nice, I weigh 120, I can deadlift a semi

I can curl that and Im only 73 Lbs. Your both looooserrs.

Steroids

I think you are all missing the point here, his curl weight is only 25lbs short of his body weight, and that's the only real important exercise as we all know...
Squats and Deadlifts BlackLabel...? I think we'll just stick to the important exercises for now :wink:

But seeing as you seemingly haven't picked up on the comments OP, what did you mean when you said you have moved your "back from 55 to 95 ( 4 sets of 10)"...?

i meant punds i use 2 do 4 sets of 10 with 55 n now i do 4 sets of 10 wit 95lbs

LOL
dont 4get 2 keep 4ll ur l1fts in a l0g

i do have all my books since i was a freshmen