Getting Backup Inventory of Test Cyp?

Yes, I my doc prescribed HCG for fertility, which gave me two kids.

Keep the cypionate out of the light, in a dry place, and it will most likely last much longer. Even if the potency drops it will still work. You just might have 150mg instead of the dose on paper being injected.

I have 3 bottles at home from my last clinic and im considering the same.

1 Like

Can one buy T powder? I have no interest in home-made concocting or law breaking but if we one day are in serious societal breakdown then I’ll take my health more seriously than abiding rules.

1 Like

Yes, and it is super cheap. You could buy enough to make 100 vials of test for a few hundred dollars. The issue is that if you package gets intercepted they likely will not just throw it away like if you had a few vials of UGL test. You might spend some time in the clink. It just does not save enough to justify the risk for anyone that is not making a living selling it at the gym.

2 Likes

Yes. And it is dirt cheap. Probably not worth the risk though

2 Likes

I remember looking into it, and it was about $0.75 per gram of Test E or C. I didn’t want to end up in jail, so I gave up on that idea. If one were taking 100 mg/wk, $75 dollars in raws would last 1,000 weeks.

Sounds about right. I remember thinking I had some decimal places off somewhere when I did the math on it, but apparently not. Almost makes it criminal for places to charge $100+ for 10ml of 200mg/ml T.

1 Like

Or 19 years. It’s definitely not worth the risk and my urologist of 20 years is awesome. I simply wonder how I would have enough if SHTF.

If you were worried about your stockpile running out of date you could always use your stockpile and continue to replenish as you fill your script. So it’s always slowly rotating out with fresh coming in.

2 Likes

He said three year shelf life. You’re saying longer. That’s borderline dangerous advice, man. You understand that at its most basic level a vial of testosterone is food, right? Even in perfect conditions oil goes rancid. Three years is pretty much the upper limit for how long you can trust oil in a vial. It expires and the problem isn’t potency, it’s injecting a rancid oil into muscle tissue.

2 Likes

You weigh your risk today (almost none) vs your risk later on. The risk is unbelievably low whether ordering in-house or overseas. But the cost of getting caught is really, really high. I’m a guy willing to take a risk or two but I will absolutely not have schedule III raw powder delivered to my home. That’s simply not worth the savings. The good news is the US is such a drug-infested shithole that the various agencies spend so much time playing whack-a-mole with the major distributors they don’t have a lot of time to chase down every home brewer out there. Still, it’s not a good risk/reward scenario if it goes pear-shaped for you.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be worrying about something like this as it could bring on significant anxiety. As opposed to thinking of hypothetical doomsday scenarios I’d suggest taking it one day at a time and savouring/being greatful for all that we currently have. You have a (functional), presumably happy family, a stable source of income, you live in a first world country and have access to the medication you require to live out an adequate quality of life. That’s more than a lot of others can say. #positivityfromanihilist

Also… Test powder = nono. From the eyes of the law possession of such a substance equates to intention to manufacture, potentially distribute etc and thus steeper penalties. Think penalties associated with drug possession vs manufacture/distribution.

1 Like

This is what I do. I always use the oldest vials first

1 Like

Well the anxiety is already there for something that so significantly impacts my health and well being. In the situation that my self and @BrickHead are concerned with nearly all meds MAY be out of reach for most regular folks. Its not a situation where if I don’t get it I’ll just fall back to my pre TRT days of slightly south of 300ndl, it means zero within a few weeks or so because I have been on it so long. If I had HCG in a reasonable amount that I was satisfied that I could get back to pre TRT levels I would not be so worried. Those levels sucked but they would be way better than going cold turkey and rolling the dice with my boys perking up naturally.

Additionally in the same situation I go from 95% IT guy and 5% farmer to 100% farmer real quick. Having my body at workable levels of test (6-800) is a priority.

2 Likes

I think worrying about imminent societal doomsday scenarios/an all out apocalypse is fear mongering/fixating on a scenario that is highly unlikely to occur soon.

If you’re worried about testosterone shortages and are willing to take a risk, then stock up if you feel it is the right decision to make. I wouldn’t recommend it due to potential legal ramifications, but then again I don’t believe the majority of AAS should have been designated schedule III controlled substances and subject to such rigorous penalties associated with mere possession/use.

Other schedule III controlled substances are ketamine, Buprenorphine, dihydrocodeine (certain formulations), GHB and barbiturates. With regards to addictive qualities these meds are in a totally different ballpark relative to testosterone.

Testosterone is prone to abuse, but the benefits when applied in a therapeutic setting are enormous. Designating a substance a SCH III controlled substance puts it under undue scrutiny and can minimise applications for therapeutic implimentation.

This is me at the moment. My callusy farmer hands and bad back aren’t thanking me for the hours of labour.

I don’t think it will occur soon; the country will kick the can down the road for a long time. I believe If it doesn’t occur we will one day devolve into and trudge on as a third world country. But that’s a topic for another discussion and will derail this thread. V
No
I think T on the black market goes for 50 to 70 bucks a vile. So someone can stock up
Easily.

Cut that number in half and you’re there. It’s about the cheapest thing you can use as far as steroids go.

1 Like

I agree , but preparation is key. Don’t go crazy thinking about it. Just prepare and move on.

look what happened during COVID. That’s also very highly unlikely. This country cannot even agree on how to handle covid.

If there was any time where odds of SHTF in the western world I t’s now.

Might not even be SHTF. What if deliveries stop. Limited supplies. When I needed my subuxone, they didn’t have it month 1 covid because they are literally having 1 month supply for me. I called all around my huge city of Houston …

I now save and order as early as possible. Slowly tapering off…

@iron_yuppie I don’t know what’s going on with the function on this forum but I responded before, saying one time some poster got very annoyed with me for referring to our “inner” cities as drug-infested dungeons. Your post reminded me of that, but you used the word s—hole instead of dungeon.

1 Like

I took some poetic license with the wording. And the reality is that America has a serious drug problem and it’s only getting worse. It’s never been a better time to be a drug dealer, which is great for them, but not so good for society.

1 Like