T Nation

Getting Back After Cancer Treatment

First off congratulations. I have been diagnosed with Leukemia myself which has taken 1 male from each generation of my family that we know of and I’m number 4.
I was offered chemo and that has killed off my family (and acquaintances) so I am opting for diet instead. I have focused on Leviticus 11 and nowhere in there does it mention crap food and animal crackers. I have dropped it two stages doing this.
My weight training has suffered as I am fighting fatigue but being 59, I get it. I do think you have to push it and never stop. Again thanks for posting as you are an inspiration, one who is doing, instead of talking.

Thank you and good luck on your own journey. Stamina is still an issue that I have to deal with. Although, not so much in day to day life, I still have problems with sustained activities.

I’m going to step out of my lane here. Please reconsider not using traditional cancer treatments. Here’s an article you might want to consider reading https://www.webmd.com/cancer/ss/slideshow-harmful-cancer-remedies?fbclid=IwAR2FdYo32L3yuXG6ultevQGunu1cu7SceNYlQk1-n9AU59oOq1ulQXEkmpc

Again, good luck to you.

What a beast. I salute you sir. Don’t ever stop training, even if you think you wont be able to get your strength back. Not many people know this, but having muscle mass well into your years will do so much for you health wise

2 Likes