Getting a T-Nation Tattoo

Wow, you know everything in one year of bodybuilding? You must be a genius. They should award you an honorary PHD. I’m sure you know as much as about nutrition as Berardi. You should be writing for this website.

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:
and when i say i know everything there is to know about nutrition, form, etc. im basically saying i know everything an average bber would know. i dont know how else to tell u guys what us bbers know.

how else CAN u tell anyone that ur a bber and u know practically everything there is to proper nutrition, and lifting? i would like to hear from u proffessor x and michael[/quote]

The average lifter knows they don’t know everything. It’s a dynamic process, one is always learning.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Wow, you know everything in one year of bodybuilding? You must be a genius. They should award you an honorary PHD. I’m sure you know as much as about nutrition as Berardi. You should be writing for this website.[/quote]

im not saying im like beradi.

he who thinks he knows everything, knows nothing

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
; i know pretty much everything there is to know about nutrition, form, techniques, etc. :slight_smile:

he who thinks he knows everything, knows nothing[/quote]
im not saying i know everything. read

[quote]and when i say i know everything there is to know about nutrition, form, etc. im basically saying i know everything an average bber would know. i dont know how else to tell u guys what us bbers know.

how else CAN u tell anyone that ur a bber and u know practically everything there is to proper nutrition, and lifting?[/quote]

[quote]belligerent wrote:
T-Nation tatoos = gay. They do look kinda cool but it’s a website already…[/quote]

I can see thinking it might be silly / stupid / etc, but gay? Really? GAY. OK…

Yeah, it is a site. But it is more than that (not just literally, but philosophically / figuratively as well).

Getting tattoos is a personal experience. They should mean something to you.

If this site has offered some hope / motivation / direction / information that betters someone’s life, then who are we to say it is dumb, a bad idea, or even GAY?

On the other hand, he did ask out opinion. That in itself is a bad idea when it comes to most personal things. This is something you should be able to decide on your own.

[quote]cabre wrote:
B.b. in stress! wrote:
and when i say i know everything there is to know about nutrition, form, etc. im basically saying i know everything an average bber would know. i dont know how else to tell u guys what us bbers know.

how else CAN u tell anyone that ur a bber and u know practically everything there is to proper nutrition, and lifting? i would like to hear from u proffessor x and michael

The average lifter knows they don’t know everything. It’s a dynamic process, one is always learning.
[/quote]

ok look, im sorry if i exaggerated when i said everything. i just meant to say that i know lots on information on nutrition and lifting. and yes, i do admit that im learning something new everyday, but its not so frequent as how it was before when i first starting getting into this new lifestyle.

One more thing…

Tell those that have already opted to get the T mark permanently added to their flesh that it was a gay decision. Do a search. I think you’ll be surprised how many have.

And no, I don’t have one. Nor am I considering it. But that’s not to say I think it is a bad idea.

Fuck what everyone else is saying.

You want the tatoo? I say go get it.

Rock N Roll

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:
NAAA, i dont need a tattoo. it was just a thought. ill just wear T-Nation shirts instead. NOW THATS AN IDEA! :)[/quote]

Brilliance at its best.

You never told us your stats, either. I’m pretty sure alot of people on here who have good size or strength dont want a pussy walking around with a T-Nation logo on their body.

Spiders web on the neck that’s a classy tat, or tears and love hate on the knucks.

Either that or an EMO tattoo and multiple ear piercings.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
B.b. in stress! wrote:
NAAA, i dont need a tattoo. it was just a thought. ill just wear T-Nation shirts instead. NOW THATS AN IDEA! :slight_smile:

Brilliance at its best.

You never told us your stats, either. I’m pretty sure alot of people on here who have good size or strength dont want a pussy walking around with a T-Nation logo on their body.[/quote]
pshhhhh…pussy? PLEASE. IM A MAN BEAST!

wanna know my stats? i normally dont do this because whenever i tell people, they…blow…up…

im 17 1/2. 945 lbs. 2% bf. NO…3% bf ya. i can bench 5,982 lbs…no wait, kgs. sorry. i can squat close to 1,704,532 kgs. and deadlift 595,399,222 kgs. yyeeeaappp those r my stats baby. im sorry if i scared u there.

but on a more serious note, i know what u mean by seeing a pussy wearing a T-Nation logo. i think ill wait until im a lot older to decide whether or not i want this thing on me. for now though, its a definite no

This dialect you speak…it resembles english…yet its not. Can anyone else crack the code?

Ok, let me ask you this:

What if T-Nation became embroiled in some sort of intense and salacious toast fucking scandal?

No, I have no idea what toast fucking is, but it was mentioned in passing on “Brain Candy” (the “Kids in the Hall” movie).

But would you want to be associated with toast fuckers? I didn’t think so.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
This dialect you speak…it resembles english…yet its not. Can anyone else crack the code? [/quote]

I’m using a cryptex and I still come up with nothing.

[quote]EdChap wrote:
What are your stats?

Are you big enough to pull a T-Nation logo off?[/quote]

Yah! There needs to be a cretain status level before one can get a T-Nation tattoo.

And the calf?!?!?!?! Hahahah, that’s kinda weak imo. HOw about the arm or back??

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:

And the calf?!?!?!?! Hahahah, that’s kinda weak imo. HOw about the arm or back??
[/quote]

You would have to have arms and a back. Nothing would be dumber than a tattoo of something bodybuilding related on 14" arms.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
This dialect you speak…it resembles english…yet its not. Can anyone else crack the code? [/quote]

Are you referring to my English ?

[quote]Kailash wrote:
Ok, let me ask you this:

What if T-Nation became embroiled in some sort of intense and salacious toast fucking scandal?

No, I have no idea what toast fucking is, but it was mentioned in passing on “Brain Candy” (the “Kids in the Hall” movie).

But would you want to be associated with toast fuckers? I didn’t think so.[/quote]

Duh, toast fucking is where you fuck or get fucked with toast.

Or maybe it was a dream I had.

To the OP, sit on the tat idea for another year. If you still want it then, do it. Being relatively young, your tastes will change quickly, it’s just always nice to be sure (or as sure as one can be). Make sure you look around at the shops and don’t just go to a place for convenience’s sake. Go to a tat convention if you can, and watch and learn.

Oh, and if you typed a little bit better, people might take you more seriously.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
You’re stupid.[/quote]

Just waited for X to put his opinion and you jump in after it.