Getting A Date From Drivethru Chick: Impossible?

I’m a bit of a night owl and often go to the drivethru McDonalds late at night for a coffee. Anyway, there’s this really hot chick who works there. I think she’s a student. I’ve flirted with her a few times but it seems to me;

1. Getting a date from a drivethru chick would be nearly impossible because:

A). They surely get flirted with all the time

B). They surely wouldn’t like to be chatted up by a strange guy calling out from his car window

C). No chance to really talk.

D). Couldn’t really wait around till she finishes because that would be creepy.

E). They would probably assume a well dressed man in a nice car is only looking for a one night stand from a drive thru chick.

But anyway, I think I still might be able to pull this one off. I have a plan. But firstly, any ideas? Advice?

I have no ideas that would help - but please keep us informed

You might have to walk in. Just go earlier when the dining room is still open. Is there a reason you can’t do this? If you sit down and eat near closing time maybe she will talk to you when she’s walking around mopping or whatever closing duties she does.

Why is it a problem she would assume you’re looking for a one night stand? All you said about her is that she’s hot. Are you looking for more than a one night stand? Why? Maybe that’s all she wants

You’re starting your lifetime of chastity off brilliantly.

Just tell her you’re interested in her and ask for her number.

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
You might have to walk in. Just go earlier when the dining room is still open. Is there a reason you can’t do this? If you sit down and eat near closing time maybe she will talk to you when she’s walking around mopping or whatever closing duties she does.

[/quote]

Afraid not. This is a very tricky operation. She’s Latin American and it’s pretty clear from talking to her that she’s from a relatively socially conservative Catholic background. Although we flirted there was a kind of distance. Like she’s willing to flirt a bit but no more. I live nearby and go there a lot at night and I think she started to think it was a bit weird that I was there every night nearly and so she became a bit cold. So the next time I complained about not getting my smile with my coffee last time and got a laugh. If I started hanging around waiting for her to finish work I think it would ruin it with creep factor. My plan is to ask her about her boyfriend first to get her to say if she has one or not then I have a few lines prepared depending on the answer. Then if I get some laughs I’m going to go straight to asking her out - for breakfast as opposed to meeting her when she finishes work as that might look I’m looking for immediate sex.

See above. I’ve already figured her out.

Nope. I can tell.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
[/quote]

What I see is that you’re already overthinking this.

Almost never a good thing in this particular context.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
You’re starting your lifetime of chastity off brilliantly.[/quote]

Celibacy, Neph, celibacy. Surely you know the difference between the two words… unlike the hoi polloi.

:wink:

SexMachine, I am beginning to understand why you identified yourself as a high-functioning psychopath on the previous thread.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]nephorm wrote:
You’re starting your lifetime of chastity off brilliantly.[/quote]

Celibacy, Neph, celibacy. Surely you know the difference between the two words… unlike the hoi polloi.

;)[/quote]

Or the alligator, yes, I remember.

I thought the thrust of his point was that eventually he would no longer be able to have sex with the kind of women he desired, and would therefore be involuntarily chaste. Although I have to admit that I prefer the sound of the word celibate when referring to an involuntary status, because the term “chaste” even now carries with it the idea of purity. Involuntary abstinence from sex is, of course, not a matter of purity but of necessity.

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really. I’m quite comfortable talking to women and usually just wing it but there are a few exceptions;

First impressions. This usually can’t be planned for unless she actually hasn’t noticed you in which case you have no chance anyway.

And

Tricky operations. And I can assure you a drivethru pull is tricky if she’s really an attractive and desirable specimen as she’d normally have nothing to do with strange guys talking to her out of their car windows.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
SexMachine, I am beginning to understand why you identified yourself as a high-functioning psychopath on the previous thread.[/quote]

Hey I’m not such a bad guy. I like girls and like to take them out and have some fun that’s all. And I’m relatively socially conservative myself. And I’m not into anything weird. Just meat and potatoes as they say.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

Or the alligator, yes, I remember. [/quote]

You remember, or you recall?

Be precise, Meno my boy.

you should tell her that you were unsure how to approach things so you logged into a message board under your handle “SexMachine” to ask for advice.

lol seriously best option is just to ask if she has a BF is she says no immediately ask her out.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Although we flirted there was a kind of distance. Like she’s willing to flirt a bit
[/quote]

Did you confuse flirting with talking? A drive through employee is kind of forced to speak with you, and typically they are encouraged to be friendly.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Although we flirted there was a kind of distance. Like she’s willing to flirt a bit
[/quote]

Did you confuse flirting with talking? A drive through employee is kind of forced to speak with you, and typically they are encouraged to be friendly.

[/quote]

Ah…generally they don’t give you the copulatory gaze though. I think I know when a girl is flirting and responding to my flirting poscitively. Google “copulatory gaze”. It’s not hard to miss. And there’s more subtle forms like looking away instantly then playing with their hair and flashing their wrists; sometimes touching their cleavage with a finger. It’s all subconscious for the most part but socially adept people don’t have trouble reading such cues.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep.[/quote]

No I’m not. If she was in a bar or even on the street I’d go and talk to her but she’s at a busy drivethru. It’s tricky. Have you ever picked up a girl working at a drivethru with your advice? No. I know what I’m doing here.