T Nation

Getting a 6 Pack Has Never Been Easier


Easy six pack

Not a six pack, you merely shaved your stomach hair to give the impression.

I would be more worried about your face.

Well, I am not entirely sure but observing a certain demographic the goal is to be “ripped” and smooth like a babies butt so your solution is not acceptable because it requires to compromise between those two goals which seem to be of utmost importance.

This had promise, but back to the drawing board we go.

[quote]orion wrote:
Well, I am not entirely sure but observing a certain demographic the goal is to be “ripped” and smooth like a babies butt so your solution is not acceptable because it requires to compromise between those two goals which seem to be of utmost importance.

This had promise, but back to the drawing board we go. [/quote]

Speaking of baby butts

I was changing mine this morning when she got mad and tried throwing her doll at me but the doll has a big plastic head on it and she was too weak to launch it so it just fell on her forehead

Then she got mad again

and at breakfast I asked her what she wanted and our puppy walked by and she said PUPPY FOR BWEAKFAST WOOF WOOF NOM NOM NOM giggle giggle

Not me, I ain’t that ugly.

Couldn’t resist posting this after I found it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

That’s great!

Maybe I’ll just save it and then use it as my facebook profile picture. Yeah…that’s a good idea.

How would ID stop me? He ain’t even on the facebook!

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

That’s great!

Maybe I’ll just save it and then use it as my facebook profile picture. Yeah…that’s a good idea.

How would ID stop me? He ain’t even on the facebook![/quote]

He didn’t friend you yet?

This is a brilliant idea! BRB forming my 6 pack.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

That’s great!

Maybe I’ll just save it and then use it as my facebook profile picture. Yeah…that’s a good idea.

How would ID stop me? He ain’t even on the facebook![/quote]

He didn’t friend you yet?
[/quote]

LOL!

He’s not on facebook.

ID, you should join and make me your only friend.


Why worry about a six pack when you can have a KEG??

[quote]Nards wrote:
He’s not on facebook.

ID, you should join and make me your only friend.[/quote]

I have a FB… but not a social one. It’s one of those anti-social “Pages” accounts for businesses.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Why worry about a six pack when you can have a KEG??[/quote]

My God, is THAT for real?

Please ask me before you take my pics from facebook.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
He’s not on facebook.

ID, you should join and make me your only friend.[/quote]

I have a FB… but not a social one. It’s one of those anti-social “Pages” accounts for businesses.

[/quote]

Well I think I’ll try and find it! I do remember your real name! heh heh heh!