Get'n Swole

So,

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a few years… have traded a number of PMs with other members, and they’ve helped put me on the right path in terms of cycle design, etc…

I’m 34
6’3"
Weight - 215
Squat - 385
Bench - embarrassing
Deadlift - 400
Body fat - around 20%

I’ve been training for about 12 years… much of that was geared towards endurance sports. About 3 years ago, I weighed 180 and could barely squat 225. I’ve made some pretty solid progress in that time, even with a few 6-month layoffs due to injuries.

I started investigating steroids around the end of my first, committed 6-month effort at getting strong. Since then, I’ve read a lot and retained a little.

My wife gave me the nod to go for a cycle for my upcoming 35th birthday, and she’ll be sticking me… pretty good deal.

Here’s the cycle that I will be starting in a few weeks (maybe four or five, depending on how fast I can lean out to around 15% body fat.)
Weeks 1-10 Sustanon - 500mg per week, EOD If I can figure out the mechanics of dosing, if not E3D
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex - 0.25mg EOD (Chemone looks like they’re out, so I’m digging around for another recommendation.)

PCT
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

My number 1 goal is to get a whole lot stronger… I won’t lie, though. Finally getting some size on my arms is a real close 2nd.

I hope to update my progress here.

What I’ve learned so far in terms of purchasing, at least in my end of the world:

1. The big guys don’t talk. I work out in a legit, badass, oldschool bodybuilding gym with some really high-level competitors. I lucked out in that I approached just the right guy. I’ve been informed by him that had I approached any of the big guys, I would probably have found myself in a bad situation… this may seem obvious, but I’ve never really bought anything more illegal than pot.

2. You may get lucky with an internet connection (I’ve asked around a lot and nobody seems to have had this happen), but there is a chance that you will have to deal with some shady & or dangerous characters. I will confess that I was mildly shocked by the gritty reality of the transaction (it can all seems so simple and clinical on a forum like this) and the deadly seriousness of the person I am dealing with.

There’s a chance I may not have even gone down this road, if I had fully understood how damn serious an actual drug-dealer is… Again, this may seem obvious. I just throw it out as a warning/useful information for anyone trying to make up their mind.

1. Whatever you do, don’t try to buy from waiters :slight_smile: I manage a restaurant… they will definitely be able to go score something, but that’s like four extra layers of stupidity and price… good thing I had an opportunity to fire that kid, before it went past the window-shopping phase.

So there it is. Any thoughts on the cycle?

Swole

I don’t mean to be rude or absurd…but it seems that with one post (this one), and a join date of January 2010, the claims in the opening lines of your post seem to be a bit far-fetched.

Based on your stats and lifts, I’d suggest some more solid training prior to using AAS. My bench press sucked but another member of the forums suggested that when you’re bench is stuck, you either need to bench more or bench less. I took that advice and added 5 pounds each week to my rep records. Although I haven’t maxed out yet on bench, my previous old record of 325lbs. goes up like the first rep of a 5RM.

500mg/week is a good beginner cycle bro. Make sure you inject the Sust EOD (I’m sure you can work out the dosage divisions)

Regarding PCT, run the Nolva at 40mg/day for 2 weeks then 20mg/day for 2 weeks

Good luck!

i buy from the net. Internet sources are legit. No worries on that front - as long as you’re not going for obscure/expensive orals live var or something. Something like Prop should be easy to source. There’s source checker message boards all over the place you can use to verify the claims.

[quote]gundecker wrote:
I don’t mean to be rude or absurd…but it seems that with one post (this one), and a join date of January 2010, the claims in the opening lines of your post seem to be a bit far-fetched.

Based on your stats and lifts, I’d suggest some more solid training prior to using AAS. My bench press sucked but another member of the forums suggested that when you’re bench is stuck, you either need to bench more or bench less. I took that advice and added 5 pounds each week to my rep records. Although I haven’t maxed out yet on bench, my previous old record of 325lbs. goes up like the first rep of a 5RM. [/quote]

Not rude at all - There are lots of ways to lurk for two years and PM other members.

As for my progress: I’ve been training hard for 12 years or so… not all of it at strength training, but I have a really good knowledge of my body. The only way I’m getting stronger without AAS is by getting a whole lot fatter. I’ve been down this road quite a bit. Trust me, if I could add significant numbers to my lifts without getting fatter, and without AAS, that’s what I would do.

Plenty of places to gtt Adex online… PM me if you need ideas.
A word of advice is to make sure you have everything in your hands before you get started.
I am very similar statistically to you 6’4" 225lbs age 33 till next week…then 34.
But yes your lifts could all use some better numbers. My lifts are not great by any stretch!!
Squat 425
Dead 545
Bench 330
BF% 17ish

I have had some good luck with cycle, and I like that you are keeping it really simple for the first one.
But I speak from experience when I say just pin yourself… Don’t let wife do it, there’s no need. It’s not hard, it doesn’t hurt, if you are making the decision to do it, don’t drag her into it that far. Kudos to her for being cool with it though. Stick your glutes and or quads, they are very easy. Don’t use cannons either you can get by with 28guage 1/2" for shooting, and use something bigger say 18guage for drawing out of the vial.

Also, I don’t know where you live, but getting gear for me has never been sketchy, scary, or taboo. It’s usually a phone call or email away. Gain some trust, put in the time, work your ass off and good things will happen.

Also, your body type (like mine) will respond well to Trenbolone, so once you get the bulk you want consider it for cutting fat and lean hard gains… it’s not without risk, but it rocks.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
i buy from the net. Internet sources are legit. No worries on that front - as long as you’re not going for obscure/expensive orals live var or something. Something like Prop should be easy to source. There’s source checker message boards all over the place you can use to verify the claims. Don’t think you’d have a problem with Sus from somewhere like or something.[/quote]

Edit the source out of your post. Moron

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Plenty of places to gtt Adex online… PM me if you need ideas.
A word of advice is to make sure you have everything in your hands before you get started.
I am very similar statistically to you 6’4" 225lbs age 33 till next week…then 34.
But yes your lifts could all use some better numbers. My lifts are not great by any stretch!!
Squat 425
Dead 545
Bench 330
BF% 17ish

I have had some good luck with cycle, and I like that you are keeping it really simple for the first one.
But I speak from experience when I say just pin yourself… Don’t let wife do it, there’s no need. It’s not hard, it doesn’t hurt, if you are making the decision to do it, don’t drag her into it that far. Kudos to her for being cool with it though. Stick your glutes and or quads, they are very easy. Don’t use cannons either you can get by with 28guage 1/2" for shooting, and use something bigger say 18guage for drawing out of the vial.

Also, I don’t know where you live, but getting gear for me has never been sketchy, scary, or taboo. It’s usually a phone call or email away. Gain some trust, put in the time, work your ass off and good things will happen.

Also, your body type (like mine) will respond well to Trenbolone, so once you get the bulk you want consider it for cutting fat and lean hard gains… it’s not without risk, but it rocks.[/quote]

You know… I thought about running D-Bol to kickstart the cycle, but I want to be able to narrow down the offending compound easily, if I have any negative side effects… I’m old enough to have a little patience, finally.

I hear you on not having my wife stick me, too. Gotta’ be honest, though, I have a wicked fear of needles… I mean real bad. I suspect this will help me get over it, but really… it’s bad. I’ve done all sorts of ridiculously dangerous stuff in my life, most of it climbing or BMX related, and I’m known for being stupid-fearless. But, the sight of a needle puts me in a cold sweat :slight_smile: That’s going to be one interesting aspect of this first cycle.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Edit the source out of your post. Moron[/quote]

Fuck you.[/quote]

Please, remove the source from your post.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Edit the source out of your post. Moron[/quote]

Fuck you.[/quote]

ahahaha what a dickhead

Again Wyldflower displays his lack of integrity… :slight_smile:

well, for whatever status he thinks he has around here; i will not be spoken to like that for an honest mistake, especially when i’m offering what little help i can to someone, as earnestly as i do.

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
well, for whatever status he thinks he has around here; i will not be spoken to like that for an honest mistake, especially when i’m offering what little help i can to someone, as earnestly as i do.[/quote]

Even “honest” mistakes can warrant strong reprisals if they are serious/dangerous enough.
Ex: I’m sorry that I shot you in he face, I thought that the gun wasn’t loaded!
I don’t mean to pick sides here, but we’re supposed to be adults on an adult website and we share certain expectations of one another and can/should be held accountable for our actions and behavior here.

You didn’t accidentally spell someone’s name wrong, you posted a source, major faux paux.
Your reply to Bonez, let me see if I can remember this, er… “Fuck You” was very intelligent, well thought out and a valuable asset to this board, bravo! (Please note my sarcasm) Dude, man up, you made a BIG mistake and got called on it. No big deal, be a man, say " my bad, won’t happen again" move on. “Fuck You” is not a viable option.
Have a great day…

Got my Adex, Nolvadex, and pins in the mail today…

Still a few days away from getting the sust’.

I jacked my back up a little the other day… probably the result of too much running, attempting to cut weight. I have two bulging disks in my low back from a climbing fall. So, I’m in no rush to start. i suspect I need a week or two of training before I’m primed for it.

Sweet bro, let me know how it goes???
Cool to find someone with more or less my same size and makeup and age!

And… just picked up the Sust’.

It came in 2, unmarked vials of 10ml each. Kind of bugs me out that they don’t have a label, but it strikes me as a pretty dumb move for this particular guy to be selling bunk gear… It would get him a lot of bad attention, really fast.

I figure about a week and-a-half to two weeks still for my back to be fully healed, so I’ll probably do my first dose then… even if it does three to four weeks for it to really take hold.

Swole

Most people don’t label it unless you ask, and since it’s your only injectable, you’re fine.
More rediculous irony… My back = also hurt

A question that just came up for me as I was picking up my sick kid form daycare: What if I get sick, while I’m cycling? Should I back off on the dosage while I’m ill and add it on to the back end? Or, should I just keep it up?

Well… that was exciting… then anticlimactic.

I decided to do it myself. It took me 5 minutes to figure out how to get the oil into the syringe… then another 10 to figure out how to get the needle to go to the place I wanted to inject (right glute. And, I’m lucky enough to have a birth mark that’s a perfect target). It was funky looking in the mirror. Then, I touched the needle to the skin… figured I would just try to put a little pressure on it - see how it felt… didn’t feel it at all, then noticed it was about halfway in! So, I just pushed it home. Aspiration was easy.

The hard part was pushing the oil in… real slow, and the angle I was holding the syringe at made it even harder. The needle was bobbing around a lot.

The next step will be adex in the morning. I am going at 0.25 mg EOD, and the suspension I have is 1mg to 1ml. The best oral syringe I could find is labeled at .33, .67, and 1.0ml… so, I held it up to my computer screen against a background of an excel spreadsheet. I highlighted and bordered 4 cells. Then I adjusted their height simultaneously to split the volume between 0 and 0.33 on the syringe evenly… made a mark at 3/4 of 0.33… and voila!

As for training. Tomorrow evening will be my first workout. I don’t expect that I should feel any serious difference by then, but we’ll see!

My first workout was PROFOUNDLY different. I’ve got two arm workouts that I’m doing for the next six weeks, alternating every 5 days, and this was the first of them. It’s not a whole lot different from what I’ve been doing, so I have some recent benchmarks. Enormous difference… seriously, I was able to add 30% in weight to everything, and I couldn’t seem to wear out my arms. This was really surprising to me, as I have always been very slow to progress on anything arm or chest related. I don’t know if it was psychosomatic or a legitimate response to the sust’, but it was a blast.

The next night (last night), I did legs… about an hour after injecting my glute. Again, I was really adding on some poundage… I did get pretty worn out, though. I actually had to adjust my workout a little bit, because I kind of cratered near the end. This could very well have to do with lack of sleep. I need to adjust my workout schedule to match some new work responsibilities… it’s just hard for me to get more than 6 or 7 hours sleep on Monday and Tuesday nights.

I also have noticed an obvious difference in the size of my arms. I usually maintain a bit of ‘pump’ for about 18 hours after an arm workout, but I’m 48 hours away from it, and my wife (for the first time in years) is shaking her head yes, when I flex my arms and wink.

Speaking of… damn! I feel like I’m 16 again.!

I am also hungry like I haven’t been in a long time… I have had meat, fruit and vegetables interspersed with protein shakes in a steady stream into my mouth form the past few days. My employees have all started to comment about the “eating machine,” and I am normally what I would consider a “big eater.”

Last thing: On my second injection I aspirated blood. I new something was odd, right at the last few millimeters of insertion, because the needle ran into some resistance. It was really easy to pull it out, push the drop of blood out, wipe the tip with an alcohol rub and re-insert. My comfort level with the needle has already gone from “deathly-afraid” to “casual and confident.”