Get Yours! HOOAH! Energy Bar

Created by the U.S Military so this has to be good ! ! ! The Hooah bar is engineered to “improve the physical and mental performance of soldiers during sustained operations and under climatic conditions.”

“Does it work? Yes.” - Popular Science

I just bought a box of the Peanut butter, and let me just say I could taste the Freedom of these fabulous Chocolate covered bars!

Support Our Troops! Hooah!

www.hooah.com/about_bar.html

not you again…

[quote]altimus wrote:
not you again…[/quote]

ooo boy! let me get a box of them good old MRE’s as well!

[quote]altimus wrote:
not you again…[/quote]

ROFL

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Created by the U.S Military so this has to be good ! ! ! The Hooah bar is engineered to “improve the physical and mental performance of soldiers during sustained operations and under climatic conditions.”

“Does it work? Yes.” - Popular Science

I just bought a box of the Peanut butter, and let me just say I could taste the Freedom of these fabulous Chocolate covered bars!

Support Our Troops! Hooah!

www.hooah.com/about_bar.html[/quote]

yeah, I had one given to me. Great, except for the SOY. Soy isolate, soy protein, apparently the US ARMY didn’t get the memo. Not for me, although I keep the one bar around to try and foist on an unwary soy boy bystander. So far no luck…

I heard about these things called Metabolic Drive bars… apparently you can order them on this website or something??? Isn’t that nuts?

Soy>? soy, for soldiers? hmm.

Luckily, they still feed the marines rusty nails and old unexploded land mines for energy.

http://www.libertarian.to/images/animation/PhilosophyOfLiberty-english.swf

I’m kinda surprised you don’t think the military put little GPS chips in these or something…

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I’m kinda surprised you don’t think the military put little GPS chips in these or something…[/quote]

No, it’s likely some sort of “nanites” that will control your mind or some other retarded shit. Give him time. He’s got a busy schedule of exposing cover-ups and conspiracies.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I’m kinda surprised you don’t think the military put little GPS chips in these or something…[/quote]

No, they just contain a special chemical that makes you wanna RE-UP!!!

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

Luckily, they still feed the marines rusty nails and old unexploded land mines for energy.[/quote]

Well, someone’s got to keep the quality up. Good to know the USMC’s takin’ up the slack. Gotta protect the Army boys, you know.

Kidding, kidding.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Luckily, they still feed the marines rusty nails and old unexploded land mines for energy.[/quote]

NO SHIT!! My boss is a “former” Marine. He’s been out for almost 20 years, and he’s still full of “piss and vinegar”. And some of those damned nails and land mines, too!

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Luckily, they still feed the marines rusty nails and old unexploded land mines for energy.

Well, someone’s got to keep the quality up. Good to know the USMC’s takin’ up the slack. Gotta protect the Army boys, you know.

Kidding, kidding. [/quote]

The Marines and the Army are about the only branches that haven’t been emasculated. The Chair Force is ajoke. At our base here, some army CO’s were yelling at their subs, and it made some Air Force guys nervous, so they were told not to yell anymore. WTF? It’s the armed forces, not the glee club.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Kidding, kidding. [/quote]

See, the government never tells people what they do with the land mines that they dispose of, ,

Acaully I just think its funny how they use the military as a marketing tool.

Some kid down south “Holy shit this is made by the military! Give me 3! nutritious im going to eat atleast 3 a day.”

Two years later he joins up out of highschool over weight as usual dies from a roadside bomb in afghanistan or a homemade rpg in bagdad of 08’, keep buying feed to the machine!

[quote]ssn0 wrote:

Some kid down south “Holy shit this is made by the military! Give me 3! nutritious im going to eat atleast 3 a day.”

Two years later he joins up out of highschool over weight as usual dies from a roadside bomb in afghanistan or a homemade rpg in bagdad of 08’, keep buying feed to the machine![/quote]

I haven’t seen a lot of your posts. I didn’t know you were being sarcastic in starting the topic.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

Two years later he joins up out of highschool over weight as usual dies from a roadside bomb in afghanistan or a homemade rpg in bagdad of 08’, keep buying feed to the machine!

I haven’t seen a lot of your posts. I didn’t know you were being sarcastic in starting the topic.[/quote]

Sarcasm implies intelligence and humor. He was, as usual, being a juvenile douchebag.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:

Two years later he joins up out of highschool over weight as usual dies from a roadside bomb in afghanistan or a homemade rpg in bagdad of 08’, keep buying feed to the machine![/quote]

Speak English Please