Get Your Physique Evaluated!

Just curious: will this new project include ‘hands on’ assistance to improve weak areas (including training and diet) after the evaluation - sort of like a more advanced version of the Physique Clinic, or is it more of a consultation- based deal?

brilliant. you’ll have mine by tomorrow.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Just curious: will this new project include ‘hands on’ assistance to improve weak areas (including training and diet) after the evaluation - sort of like a more advanced version of the Physique Clinic, or is it more of a consultation- based deal? [/quote]

Dr. Hyght is just going to point out aesthetic weaknesses and suggest fixes. He’ll do this with 5-6 people, then, upon approval from the big boss, we’ll publish it in article form. Then, others who have similar issues can consider or adopt some of his suggestions.

[quote]Hyena wrote:
This is a brilliant idea. Now all I need is somebody who won’t think its gay to take pictures of me.[/quote]

Or you can use the timer on your camera.

Thanks all for your submissions. We have room for 1 or 2 more, so there’s still time if anyone else is interested!

Count on me for future ones. I can still see bones so I’ve got a while to go.

sounds creepy and weird

[quote]pw34 wrote:
sounds creepy and weird[/quote]

Welcome to bodybuilding!

Sent mine in! Thanks Chris

thanks.

BTW, I’m not able to respond to emails, but I am getting your pics gents, so thanks, and keep them coming! Even if you don’t make it into the first installment, you may make it into the second, assuming this is a success and the bossman likes it of course!

Thanks for this.

I think the problem with this is that the majority of people will definately have flaws…thats why they aren’t pros.

And some of those flaws will not just be a muscle imbalance from lack of training but genetic flaws…which they will never be able to bring up.

I am on the far right. Thanks!

[quote]HairyBeast wrote:
I am on the far right. Thanks![/quote]

You clearly did not read the picture requirements.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
BTW, I’m not able to respond to emails, but I am getting your pics gents, so thanks, and keep them coming! Even if you don’t make it into the first installment, you may make it into the second, assuming this is a success and the bossman likes it of course!

[/quote]

So, I’m assuming since you are heading this project no one who weighs over 200 pounds will be featured in this? That would just be way too unfunctional.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Chris Shugart wrote:

So, I’m assuming since you are heading this project no one who weighs over 200 pounds will be featured in this? That would just be way too unfunctional.[/quote]

Its strange, when I weighed 200 I was fine, then I hit 201 and couldnt walk up stairs anymore without gettin out of breath. I then went and had a crap, dropped my body to like 199 I reckon cos then I was fine again

[quote]Anonymas wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Chris Shugart wrote:

So, I’m assuming since you are heading this project no one who weighs over 200 pounds will be featured in this? That would just be way too unfunctional.

Its strange, when I weighed 200 I was fine, then I hit 201 and couldnt walk up stairs anymore without gettin out of breath. I then went and had a crap, dropped my body to like 199 I reckon cos then I was fine again[/quote]

I hear you on that man. I actually carry one of those electronic chairs strapped to my back all day. Whenever I have to walk up some stairs, I just attach it to the rail, push the “UP” button and I’m on my way.

If I didn’t have that thing, I don’t know what I’d do.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Anonymas wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Chris Shugart wrote:

Its strange, when I weighed 200 I was fine, then I hit 201 and couldnt walk up stairs anymore without gettin out of breath. I then went and had a crap, dropped my body to like 199 I reckon cos then I was fine again

I hear you on that man. I actually carry one of those electronic chairs strapped to my back all day. Whenever I have to walk up some stairs, I just attach it to the rail, push the “UP” button and I’m on my way.

If I didn’t have that thing, I don’t know what I’d do.[/quote]

Lol!