Get your Noah Capsule

In light of hurricane sandy…

Several problems.

1: Where to store it

2: Anyone remember being a kid and playing on something that spins really fast? Now imagine it spinning 360 degrees for hours on end

3: No food and water storage, foreign objects are dangerous when you are being thrown around

4: How long would 4 people last getting bashed together?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
Several problems.

2: Anyone remember being a kid and playing on something that spins really fast? Now imagine it spinning 360 degrees for hours on end

3: No food and water storage, foreign objects are dangerous when you are being thrown around

4: How long would 4 people last getting bashed together?[/quote]
Who the hell gives a fuck? The alternative, which is death, is far more of an inconvenience than getting tossed around like a piñata.

I would imagine that the weight of everyone in the capsule would steady it significantly, kind of like floating a plastic egg with a weight in the bottom of it.

Unless they get dragged out to sea they’ll probably only have to stay in the capsule for about 24 hours.

I never said (I) was getting one… lol

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Several problems.

Who the hell gives a fuck? The alternative, which is death, is far more of an inconvenience than getting tossed around like a pi�±ata.

I would imagine that the weight of everyone in the capsule would steady it significantly, kind of like floating a plastic egg with a weight in the bottom of it.

Unless they get dragged out to sea they’ll probably only have to stay in the capsule for about 24 hours.[/quote]

You’d be just as dead if you got into one of those without provisions and had others in there with you.

The weight wont do anything at all, thats like saying a ship can ride big waves if a certain design feature was on it or a certain weight and angle was there. Tsunamis are just one big surge of water and most likely they will be thrown into all sorts of things.

If its a last resort and no other way sure I’d get into it but my first choice would be to run.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Several problems.

Who the hell gives a fuck? The alternative, which is death, is far more of an inconvenience than getting tossed around like a pi�?�±ata.

Unless they get dragged out to sea they’ll probably only have to stay in the capsule for about 24 hours.[/quote]

You’d be just as dead if you got into one of those without provisions and had others in there with you.

The weight wont do anything at all, thats like saying a ship can ride big waves if a certain design feature was on it or a certain weight and angle was there. Tsunamis are just one big surge of water and most likely they will be thrown into all sorts of things.

If its a last resort and no other way sure I’d get into it but my first choice would be to run.[/quote]
My first choice would be to keep it far away and then run like hell to get there once the tsunami hits.

solution to above problems. At work no audio. Did the vid say costs? Cant be much more than a copter. FLYING CASTLE!

Just keep one parked on your roof and you too can say “FUCK YOU mother nature” to your next: Earth quake, tsunami, land slide, forest fire, stampeding herd of lemmings, zombie-pocalypse, volcano doing volcany stuff, flood, tornado, hurricane, avalanche, or invading army.

Now to name it something unique…The good ship lolipop…no…the Helicarr-…NO…

I know.

THE Helicopt-a-carry…