Get This Sorted before You Cycle

I just found an online pharmacy selling Metformin 500mg - 90 pills. No prescription required £ 41.13. don’t think its allowed to post links here but a quick google search and you will find. Discreet packaging. Its an American pharmacy - takes 2 weeks to deliver to UK here. Looks legit

1 Like

@Rizla81 wow. In America with Rx it’s 5.00 for 120 500mg tablets without insurance.

You could use berberine @500 mg x3 a day

gonna make a call into my doctors and see if I can get him onboard if not could be a last resort haha . found berberine on amazon for £8.50 … ill have a think in the mean time
cheers for info

@physioLojik do you discontinue use after 6 weeks for a certain length of time?

@hmcyl I stay on it year round. I said six weeks until effects started to become evident.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

What do you personally consider to be a good level for fasted blood glucose? And at what point would you begin to take action to lower it?

@atfit tbh almost everyone can benefit from it. I like fasted glucose around 90. What’s more important is glucose tolerance. So you’d want to do a glucose tolerance test if you’re curious. Everyone can benefit from Metformin.

Okay for sure. Just curious because metformin needs a prescription here in the states and I don’t know how well the anti aging thing would work considering I’m not very old. Maybe I’ll try the beberine instead?

@atfit I script it constantly. I write more scripts for metformin than anything else haha. A lot of docs would be willing if you show research.

@hmcyl you got it bud

Always worth a shot. Thanks!

My fasting glucose was 70 last 2x.

I have visceral fat and NAFLD. Allot of trouble losing belly fat. Am 6’1 187 pounds.
Would I be able to do a 2 month metformin to reset my insulin sensitivity?

Also any benefit to test fasting insulin? My fasting insulin is 10.2

When you said before you like fasting glucose at 90 and I have 70. Do I have a problem?
@physioLojik
Thank you.

How do you find people with pre-diabetes or beginning stages of lipid disorders (LDL, Triglycerides) fare on metformin? Do they lose weight as well?

Also don’t meatheads avoid metformin because AMPK limits muscle growth? I’m guessing that’s bro science if you’re taking it.

I see you said a good fasting glucose is 90 but glocose tolerance is more important. Can you explain this and give some idea of when to check to find out how tolerant I am and what good numbera are. Thank you

Cheers, Doc! How about timing the extended release version? Morning/evening?

Happy Holidays to you and your family, Sir! :slight_smile:

hi @physioLojik

interesting topic, 3 questions:

1. so the goal is 90 (or below?) fasted in the morning… what about after meals? (depending on the amount of carbs eaten?)?
    if I hit those marks, then no need for berberine/metformin, correct?

2. metformin is hard to get here, berberine very easy - is berberine an equal substitute or is metformin much better? if yes, how?

3. I’m planning on cycling mk-677 with my current cycle of test-e (500/week), people report it seems to work like 3-4 i.u. of HGH. therefore, insulin sensitivity might become an issue, if its not now, correct? would you suggest taking berberine with mk-677 anyway?

2 Likes

HAH that’s chump change! Mine is 110… Wait this isnt a bigger is better type situation :disappointed:

My .02c, from clinical data I’ve looked at it looks real good (IF you can get real berberine). Supp industry is unregulated

O shit I just bumped a 9 day old thread. Sorry guys

@physioLojik bump! can I beg for advice I’m not paying you for? Would really like your take on this.

@Basement_Gainz yea The ampk issue is really not a big deal especially if you train heavy. There are various proteins involved in the process haha.

Yes it can reverse pre diabetes issues for sure. That’s the go to medicine for this condition.

1 Like